• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sexy Freak.

**** that... I hate "New" vaccines or medicines..
This is why i don't even take advil...

what about all those other mandatory for school vaccines that are bing linked to autism...

People are waaay to quick to go injecting their bodies with this **** that worked in 65% of lab rat trials...

Had this discussion when all the Flu shot stuff came to light. HB will not be getting any flu shot this year.

I never get one, I like to expose my immune system to everything there is. Its worked well for me 33 and never a bad illness. Im the same way, I rarely take any medication, advil etc doesnt matter. Water if I feel ill and ride it out.

I dont want to be mean,but I think shes full of ****.Seems like shes got a retard on/off switch on her back.To me it looked fairly obvious when she was running,problem off,and then as soon as she stopped it was on. :dunno:

Im around sick kids from all ove the county all day. I don't take any type of flu shot or any other type of thing and I do fine with it.

It is the germaphobes that bring about all this crap. We all grew up playing outside in the dirt and that is why we never get sick. All these parents think they are protecting their kids by being germaphobes but really all they are doing is setting them up with a weak immune system. I also take no medications, If i get a headach i just remember not to drink as much next time thumb.gif

Damn.....she lives in my neighborhood (I live in Ashburn also).

I think the first problem is that she got a flu shot in a grocery store.... Isn't that like going to McDonalds for an oil change??

(She's ****in' hawt, though, that's for sure.)

ive been getting flu shots since i was little as i caught the flu when i was like 10 and as a result of my bad asthma it brought on a serious case of Pneumonia and put me on a breathing machine in the hospital for 2 weeks.

therefore i get a flu shot every year, and every year since i havent had the flu that bad.

if you dont have bad asthma or breathing problems.... then there really is no reason to get one.

Your version was better Daniel. My legs are warm after that so hell is pretty close for me. Guess when and if I ever build a house I'll pave the driveway with Brimstone.