• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Shamrock Run at Morris Mountain, March 14-15th, 2009

John Galbreath Jr.

38 Special & Solo Buggy
They were talking about what charity on the MMORV members board. And Randy picked SDS. Thanks Randy. Shwachman Diamond Symdrom is what Jessica, my granddaughter died from at 4 months. This will put some much needed money toward research. The disease is too rare (1 in 75,000+), to get funding from the major players. I talked to them today by email and they are excited. This makes Hardline working Saturday even more special for me now.

Re: Shamrock Run at Morris Mountain

thumb.gif Good dealio ! Count us in man ! I talked to Greg on the phone and he was talking about makin it too..

( no pressure greg ) laughing1

Sounds great, I always give to St. Judes but anything to help with research for kids is a great cause. Count us in.

the ride has been posted up on MMORV forum and Randy was hoping for some positive feed back. over all i think last year went pretty smooth other than a couple idiots exploding **** in the middle of the night.

So far I can help with what needs to be done that Saturday. thumb.gif

Got a school function to be at that Friday and already have reservations to go outa town with the fam that Sunday.

Cuppy's Coffee will be there selling coffee and smoothies. $1 per drink sold will go towards Shwachman-Diamond America for the charity and .50 cents per drink sold will go to Morris Mountain.

sjustice64 said:
Cuppy's Coffee will be there selling coffee and smoothies. $1 per drink sold will go towards Shwachman-Diamond America for the charity and .50 cents per drink sold will go to Morris Mountain.

That's a good deal. Like to see miney wisely spent. thumb.gif

I know everyone is focused on KOH but I am also looking forward to the Shamrock run! Hardline are ya'll still helping with the event? Who is still going? Who is ready for the muddy fun after spending time out west? I had to bring it up to the top!

:drinkers: :spin: :drinkers:

:fish:

I have full intentions of being there ( I've been at everyone of them this far ) But my work sending me out of town will dictate what day I get out there. :-\

This will be my second time for Shamrock! I am almost ready! ;) P you will be there all tan and ****! You will blend in with the mud! :****:

:drinkers:

Hopefully I'll be able to make it out. It's only a 30 minute drive for me, so I'm sure I will be able to make it for at least one day....if I don't break my rig before then. lol

You guys are gonna love the improvements we have made to the park. Improvemnts to the campground and the trails should all be completed and ready for SRR. We've even got a mechanical bull for the campground this year. :****:

MMountain said:
You guys are gonna love the improvements we have made to the park. Improvemnts to the campground and the trails should all be completed and ready for SRR. We've even got a mechanical bull for the campground this year. :****:

Which becomes a drunken fool ride ofter dark. We had one last year for our freedom run and it was quite a show. Looking foward to this run.

Latest posts