• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

shopping mall carnage

watkins

after a week at the beach, i thought a Sunday drive to the hunting club in my old blue truggy was in order. (30 miles one way ::)). after a tour of the place and some campground poses i banged my twin stick outta 4WD to 2WD and bang, click,click,click and a limp 2/4 shifter . DAMN IT!

had to tear into it there and wow!!! I got a break, as in lucky break. i figure i'd fubared the xfer case shift fork but instead just broke the weld on the FROR twin stick! screw drivered into 2WD and booked. broke the shifter down last night and rewelded it.

wadescamera221.jpg

wadescamera222.jpg

looks like shiat after a resize, sorry

ready for the mall or ball park.

wade

I think the shifter regected itself because it was pissed off it has to spend so much of its life in 2wd.... :flipoff1:

P said:
I think the shifter regected itself because it was pissed off it has to spend so much of its life in 2wd.... :flipoff1:

6 trips to ballpark, 4 trips on beer runs, one trip to the hunting club.... 15.4MPG on 39.5" :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1:

wade

blacksheep10 said:
damn. that looks weak. are they the only ones that make that ****?

several playa's in the toy twin stick market. i can send you a spare set, you may jump in too after you saw how easy it was. :afro: :afro: :afro:

wade