• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

SHOW US YOUR BUTT!!!

Inject, rub let sit over night then place in cooking pan and smoke for 3 hours then in a clean pan put apple juice in it and cover it with foil and either back to the smoker or oven for 6 more hours at 250. After they get to 205 internal pull the foil and glaze them i use a honey BBQ and add some pineapple juice with it cook on the stove till it's warm not boiling, glaze up the pork and let it sit in the heat while the smoker or oven cools down. Get your hands or bear claws and tear it up in shreads, I keep the sauce in a cooker to keep it warm and let people use as much as they wish. For sliders style I like the Sister Schuberts rolls but it takes a bunch of them. Also these cuts can handle a heavier amount of rub and or wood apple, peach, pecan would be a good choice.

I cook pulled pork as a side hustle. Nothing special but I have a lot of customers.
48322f2b84f8dbe53473f78fadc3c43b.jpg

Re: Re: SHOW US YOUR BUTT!!!

30th6 said:
I cook pulled pork as a side hustle. Nothing special but I have a lot of customers.
48322f2b84f8dbe53473f78fadc3c43b.jpg
So for those folks that do a bunch of pork/beef/etc, has anyone found a better way chop the meat other than a chop box and cleavers?

I know getting the right temp makes it fall apart/off the bone, but chopping/pulling a bunch of meat sux. Esp when I end up doing it alone.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Re:

I get it up to around 200 deg. And pull it with bear claws. I'm usually drunk by that time so it sucks.

I typically try to get drunk enough someone steps in and helps me pull/slice/etc.

An old block pit burn the wood in an fire box an scoop coals in the pit. Kinda old school but works great

Attachments

• IMG_20170729_093942_441-1.jpg
    IMG_20170729_093942_441-1.jpg
    382.1 KB · Views: 93

Latest posts