• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Showtime 2.0

That's sick drool I see a lot of West coast influence. To me it looks like game changer and a bomber fab chassis got together and had a baby lol. Maybe we're gonna see a little change in the bouncers. Hill killers and fast trackers.

TacomaJD said:
I like it! Minus them gay flames on trailing arms, but everybody's style is different molaugh Badass pile o parts.

What he said. Also wondering why none of the bolts seem to be going thru the lock nuts, maybe it's to save weight. Cant wait for some beatdown video's.

TacomaJD said:
I like it! Minus them gay flames on trailing arms, but everybody's style is different molaugh Badass pile o parts.

Thats what I was thinking. Not everything has to look like the Batmobile. Other than that arm slicer, I dig it!

BNBOFFROAD said:
yeah I see the front or rear ram getting banana`d .....pretty cool rig though

The Bomber car is done the same way and it got thrashed at KOH and it still looks brand new.

DeleriousII said:
Did F-Bomb try to buy it yet?

Only one that can afford it. Rest of us are broke asses

I like it. Can't wait to see what it will do! Not a fan of the saw tooth arms but beside that it's another sweet ride! Guarantee it will perform!

you only need 22 degrees of triangulation per side
lets see if those third members will hold up to a Showtime beatdown
looks awesome can't wait to see the videos drool

If you could clear the oil pan and not make the motor really tall would it be practical to run the same setup up front?

Yep

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 932