• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Showtime...The After Party @ ESSENTIALLY OFFROAD

matlock

I need to thank a few friends for all of their hard work. All of their time and labor was after work hours and on weekends.
These guys helped me. out of friendship and their love of the sport :dblthumb: not the pursuit of money or fame. thumb.gif

The list includes all employees of ESSENTIALLY OFFROAD:
Jimmy Penner
Jon Coleman
Morgan Shepard
Chris Soloman
CJ Ryan
Blake Northern
AND
Ryan Hendrixson of HE-MAN MACHINE
Shannon Taylor Motorwerks
Tim Cameron Scrap & Salvage
Doug & Lucy Tractor service

After digging through the Cameron scrap pile, I took the front axle to Ryan at He-Man Machine to replace the broken front centersection and knuckle.
He made short work of a difficult job. Up next was power from Shannon, a 6.0 with a few secrets :dunno:
then we crammed it into the chassis along with an Atlas and a built powerglide from PTC, thanks Ed.

Cut out the door bars to mount the seats as well as everything else in the interior....

Attachments

• IMAG0365.jpg
    IMAG0365.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 1,139
  • IMAG0415.jpg
    IMAG0415.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 1,131
  • IMAG0512.jpg
    IMAG0512.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 1,139
Up next, JImmy builds a serpentine setup from scratch :eek:

Morgan bends some door bars drool

and Coleman does everything else, but smile ;D

Attachments

• IMAG0580.jpg
    IMAG0580.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 1,150
  • IMAG0584.jpg
    IMAG0584.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 1,130
  • IMAG0613.jpg
    IMAG0613.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 1,131
All together and ready to ride... the only changes from original are the 6.0, Kirkey seats, door bars and
Reservoir coilovers.

All parts were sourced from ESSENTIALLY OFFROAD........Thanks guys :woot:

Attachments

• IMAG0606.jpg
    IMAG0606.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 1,122
  • IMAG0615.jpg
    IMAG0615.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 1,112
  • IMAG0614.jpg
    IMAG0614.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 1,128
I'll be happy to answer any and all questions, I know they are always busy at the shop, so you guys feel free to
ask me about this build or any other :dunno:

I used to work there and kinda know my way around ;D....If I don't know the answer I'll find out for ya thumb.gif

I CAN'T THANK THESE GUYS ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fordcontraption01 said:
Looks badass as ever :****: what kind of wheels are those I know they look like hummers but are they painted or aluminum :dunno: anyhow hitit

The wheels are 20 bolt and are more like 8 bolt hummers than 12 or 24 bolts....Its the only set I've been able to find,
they are military for sure, but I don't know the application :dunno:

Blase said:
What kind of EFI set up is that? Why switch from the factory set up?

It's a carb intake with bungs and rails added, the management is Holley thumb.gif

It needed to be this way to look like the original, and fill up the engine cage :dblthumb:

thanks for letting me work on a legend for a legend glad to be able to help a friend ;D

:dblthumb: glad to see u back behind the wheel . How s she feel compaired to ol faitful .sure ull get a feel fer it .mabe ill get to jang out a lil this summer. :driving:

traveler said:
thanks for letting me work on a legend for a legend glad to be able to help a friend ;D

You know I'd never go anywhere else ;D....nobody else would have me....

Thanks for the driveshafts too :dblthumb:

Latest posts