• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sick UTV wheelin' video

The chick riding along had one hell of a body... pepper.gif Those RZR things look fun as hell, but $$ for that toy !

A good friend of mine has one in boone (same one thats building the tacoma) and they are BADASS. I would own one in a heartbeat if i had 10k to blow. They jump like a dream.

74_Chevota said:
A good friend of mine has one in boone (same one thats building the tacoma) and they are BADASS. I would own one in a heartbeat if i had 10k to blow. They jump like a dream.

Yeah they do...
332365842_S3RDJ-M.jpg

My buddy is trying to sell me his 08 special edition RZR. Has like 9 hours on it. I am seriously thinking about selling my 07 450 4 wheeler and picking up the RZR. I would have to build a cage for it though, the stock one blows.

The rzr is a blast. They will get it straight out of the box. I added a dirty dawg racing clutch to mine and gained a lot more.

P said:
The chick riding along had one hell of a body... pepper.gif Those RZR things look fun as hell, but $$ for that toy !

They are cool but you can come into a half way decent rig for that money these days

Jeep Family said:
I would prefer a Suzuki Mini Truck.

Just drove one this week for the first time. You cannot get them stuck and only $4K.
x2 on the mini trucks. I had never driven one until Nolen got one, cannot beat the heater and enclosed cab on cold wet days. thumb.gif