• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

SLORV - Hog Wild Shootout - February 22-24, 2013

TURNEROFFROAD

Two Tribes Events is Proud to partner with Superlift Offroad Park to host the First annual Hog Wild Shootout

It is our Hope to Bring the Wheelin season in right next Feb. with a full weekend of Riding and action. As the Date approaches, I'll put up more details and particulars concerning the Weekend

We hope to provide a full weekend of fun for Wheelers and Spectators alike. Reserve your camping/hotel TODAY

A brief list of some of the activites planned

SxS Challenges
Hill Clmb Comps
Poker Run
Bounty Climb
Family activities and more

25.00 per person

Children 11 and under are Free

More info and details to come

inquiries to - [email protected]

My reason for posting this Event so far in advance is simple, I didn't want to conflict with any events that may be scheduled and it's important to me to work 'Together' with organizations and Parks such as SRRS and SMORR as well as others. If at all possible I will NEVER intenionally schedule on top of another Venue
Thanks
Ty Turner-TURNEROFFROAD

JESUS ROCKS

Re: SLORV - Hog Wild Shootout Feb. 22-24

TURNEROFFROAD said:
Two Tribes Events is Proud to partner with Superlift Offroad Park to host the First annual Hog Wild Shootout

It is our Hope to Bring the Wheelin season in right next Feb. with a full weekend of Riding and action. As the Date approaches, I'll put up more details and particulars concerning the Weekend

We hope to provide a full weekend of fun for Wheelers and Spectators alike. Reserve your camping/hotel TODAY

A brief list of some of the activites planned

SxS Challenges
Hill Clmb Comps
Poker Run
Bounty Climb
Family activities and more

75.00 per vehicle - no additional fee to compete
5.00 for Spectators - Children 7 and under are Free

More info and details to come

inquiries to - [email protected]

My reason for posting this Event so far in advance is simple, I didn't want to conflict with any events that may be scheduled and it's important to me to work 'Together' with organizations and Parks such as SRRS and SMORR as well as others. If at all possible I will NEVER intenionally schedule on top of another Venue
Thanks
Ty Turner-TURNEROFFROAD

JESUS ROCKS

Well played!! Got it on my calendar!! See y'all there!

Founding member of the I.A.T.S., offending some, confusing most. :flipoff2:

Re: SLORV - Hog Wild Shootout Feb. 22-24, 2013

Guys with all the excitement that the SRRS series has had and the good time that seemingly was had by all at the 4x4th. I cannot wait for the HWS in Feb.

It should be a smokin' way to start the Wheelin' season for 2013!!

Feb is mine and adams birthday. Hittin this ride may be a present to ourselves. :dblthumb:

ajypa5yj.jpg

After the Race Series is over we will get to work on this weekend!!!

Ty do we have to pre register? if so I need a Phone number, we have talked it over and there will be a bunch comming down from Michigan, we were there last year and had a blast.

TURNEROFFROAD said:
Awesome... 870-eight 1 eight- 1315

I'm getting things ready to start a competitors list and a thread

Looking forward to seeing our Northern Brothers!!!!

????
ty u got me on your competitors list

If you are talking about the MI boys were getting our ducks in a row to come and have a blast !!! By February we should have snow balls deep on a giraffe and time for some FUN :spin: loller.gif loller.gif

crosseyed cat said:
If you are talking about the MI boys were getting our ducks in a row to come and have a blast !!! By February we should have snow balls deep on a giraffe and time for some FUN :spin: loller.gif loller.gif

im in...if i get invited.

Pricing updated for the working man!!!

25.00 person and kids 11 and under are free for the Event

Will be a 20.00 fee to compete in any or all the competitions - ( will go towards payouts)

The Competitor thread can be for here

http://www.arkansascrawlers.com/main/forum/showthread.php?t=18338

I will be updating the list as I get emails and Paypal confirmation.. We will be sharing about the competitions that will be going on... There will be a new Hill 'cut' for our Hill climb comp. stay tuned for details and I expect to see all you Heros showing out on the wood course too!!!

Bring your SxS's too!!!

:driving:

If things work out, I'll be whoopin on my buggy that weekend too

I've just updated the Competitors thread and got this from Pirate's listing of the event ----

Are we about to have the infamous and much awaited "west vs east" showdown?!?!

This just got real!!!

So I reckon all the South Eastern Boys need to Get on the Ball and Bring the A Game loller.gif

Have we got what it take to handle the Flatbiller Invasion???? :dunno: