• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Small block Chevy, Turbo 400, NP203/205 doubler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Offroadjunkie

Motor is a stock small block Chevy with Eddelbrock rpm intake and Holley truck avenger carb, serpentine belt setup, short tube headers. Transmission is Th400. T-case is offroad design doubler unit NP203/205 mated together with 32 spline shafts. Triple stick setup.
These items are still in truck and will have to be taken out upon purchase.$2100

Located in Arab, Alabama

Can't download pics for some reason. You can text to 256-302-0001 and I will gladly send whatever pics of the truck or parts you want.

Re: Re: Classified posting

Offroadjunkie said:
I'm new on here, how do I post items for sale??
And thanks for asking instead of just messing it up off the get go. Tapatalk is an easy way to add pictures.

Welcome to the boards!

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Offroadjunkie said:
Motor is a stock small block Chevy with Eddelbrock rpm intake and Holley truck avenger carb, serpentine belt setup, short tube headers. Transmission is Th400. T-case is offroad design doubler unit NP203/205 mated together with 32 spline shafts.
These items are still in truck and will have to be taken out upon purchase.$2500

"Still in truck" is a pretty accurate location but I think in this instance, a slight bit of obscurity would be better... like city and state.

RULES: MUST have PICTURE, PRICE, & LOCATION, and be off road related.

ADMINISTRATOR

Offroadjunkie said:
Motor is a stock small block Chevy with Eddelbrock rpm intake and Holley truck avenger carb, serpentine belt setup, short tube headers. Transmission is Th400. T-case is offroad design doubler unit NP203/205 mated together with 32 spline shafts. Triple stick setup.
These items are still in truck and will have to be taken out upon purchase.$2100

Located in Arab, Alabama

Can't download pics for some reason. You can text to 256-302-0001 and I will gladly send whatever pics of the truck or parts you want.

UPDATE!! PLEASE DELETE

Status
Not open for further replies.