• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Small Shop/Garage layout Pics

JRoach what is that floor coating that you have, how do you like it, and how long has it been down?

84mallcrawl said:
JRoach what is that floor coating that you have, how do you like it, and how long has it been down?
It's legacy industrial with the primer and clear coat. It was put down 18 months ago and hasn't let me down yet. I let brake fluid and axle dope sit on it for a good 2 months and wiped it right up. I even spilled paint thinner on it last week and nothing happened.

Re Visit ? Im about to be working with a 30x50 :****: I really want to do a rack with chop saw and rollers like Blacksheep10 / Kelly did last year

Here is my current setup in a two car garage.
25926110774_8665a9fa9c_b.jpg

94xjsport94 said:
How do y'all keep metal dust off everything? My garage is covered in black dust lol

Glad to see this getting updates. I am in the middle of moving my stuff in and organizing a new 25x35. Looking for ideas. As for the metal dust, I battle it too. Seems like anything that enters my shop or is near the front door gets dust and then rust with rain. I have to wash anything important that leaves. I try to sweep but know my new concrete in front of the door is going to turn rusty brown. Any ideas would be helpful.

My wife cleans my garage once a week for me and uses a gas blower and then sweeps. GREATEST WIFE EVER

My little home garage/shop. Getting things in order to buy when my lease is up next March. Owners owned two big ass diesel suburbans at one point in the 90's when the garage was built so the bay's are deeper and wider than normal so they could pull in and open all the doors. My 99 3500 Dodge will actually fit all the way in with room to walk around the truck. Detached from the house with a breezeway/mud room in between so that I can make all kinds of noise late at night and not get fussed at by the woman. All the tools and the compressor will be in that back storage room eventually and the air will be run out into the main garage so I don't have to listen to the compressor all day. Unfinished upstairs but it will get done once I sign my life away on the place. booyang booyang booyang
19BD197B-2FAE-483A-8782-A3C5149FDE7A_zpsgl8fsnn7.jpg

AEDE022A-01A0-413F-B7D8-A45839A40CFA_zpsz6zzvzz5.jpg

Latest posts