• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Small world moments...

P

If its free, its P
I was telling my wife last night about my ride to Alabama yesterday to visit my daughter for her college family day. Long story short , Ed and I happened to be passing through Jonesboro AR at the same time and only 4-6 ish miles from each other. Passed him on the highway , he flipped me off I flipped him off. Good times.

When I was Active Army, I one time walked into a Popeyes Chicken on an Army base 2hours from mine in S Korea and ran into my buddy from High Schools older brother that I had no idea was even stationed there at the same time I was.

Any y'all had those crazy " wtf " you doing here moments ?

*** This is a perfect lead post for some funny comments, don't disappoint me bitches ***

I was in Samarra Iraq in 06-07 for 15 months and we were on a mission as QRF for a unit that was pinned down and when we arrived a guy that I went to high school with was the PL. Needless to say it was a small world moment in one of the shittiest times of my life. I miss combat sometimes but **** Samarra. :flipper:

I can't go anywhere with my mom without her knowing someone, we were in Kansas City one time walking down the streets and she walks up to some dude and just starts talking, n we are looking at her like wtf, turns out it was 1 of my dads old coworkers from Hamilton, Al.

Then after I grew up a dude I was working with said hey, I know someone that knows you, I said really, he said yeah, Bob Cashen, he said the last time he saw you was in Kansas City.

I was in glacier national park August 2016 and was standing in line at the general store buying some drinks and a family in front of me, the dad had on an Auburn tigers t-shirt to which I said roll tide. He turned around and said are you from Alabama and I said yeah from Tuscaloosa. He said us too. Then my wife walked up and looked at him and said Dr. Divinny what in the world.... he pretty much said the same thing. It was her main boss from work and neither knew either was going to glacier for a trip. I thought it was cool.

I was banging this chick one time and * insert your name here * walked in a called her Mom.. I was like oh damn you all know each other

:flipoff1:

P said:
I was telling my wife last night about my ride to Alabama yesterday to visit my daughter for her college family day. Long story short , Ed and I happened to be passing through Jonesboro AR at the same time and only 4-6 ish miles from each other. Passed him on the highway , he flipped me off I flipped him off. Good times.

When I was Active Army, I one time walked into a Popeyes Chicken on an Army base 2hours from mine in S Korea and ran into my buddy from High Schools older brother that I had no idea was even stationed there at the same time I was.

Any y'all had those crazy " wtf " you doing here moments ?

*** This is a perfect lead post for some funny comments, don't disappoint me bitches ***
I live in Jonesboro

I was in South Carolina for a business trip. Was at Hooters eating and the waitress and I both had family in strawberry, AR. It's a town of only couple hundred people

money_pit_yj said:
You passed right near my place to.

Somerville, not sure where that is either , to lazy to Google lol. I am traveling ALOT of backwoods ass Mississippi. 17, to 16 then 45 north to 78, 555, or whatever they call it this week :****:

P said:
Somerville, not sure where that is either , to lazy to Google lol. I am traveling ALOT of backwoods ass Mississippi. 17, to 16 then 45 north to 78, 555, or whatever they call it this week :****:

Same as Cushman about 10 mins from my place. Buy your own lunch molaugh

2 different times on here, I have been telling a story and someone knew who the guy I was talking about. One of my good friends, that passed away, was also a good friend of Pipers.

This chick that moved in next door to me, when I lived in Auburn, was in the same preschool daycare class when we were about 3.

Hagans motorhouse broke down about 3 miles from the shop a couple weeks ago, does that count?

Last March I went as a chaperone on a youth missions trip to Houston TX to help clean up and/or rebuild. While there I met a distant family member I had never seen before. He recognized the city we were from and came to introduce himself and find out who we were there with. After a little talking found out he was a distant relative. I had heard of him but never met until we were 5-600 miles from home.