• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired SNAPON 47" wall hanging wrench SELL/TRADE

wannabe

got this wrech off the truck a while back and its been sitting at my house since. wife says i need to get rid of it and boss wont let me hang big wrenches on the wall so its up for sale. Ive seen them online for 250-650.. I dont really know what its worth but make an offer on cash or trade. in central alabama but can ship. if interested in trading I enjoy long walks on the beach, blow jobs by white females, fishing, shooting boom sticks, tools...ect..

Re: Re: SNAPON 47" wall hanging wrench SELL/TRADE

Wow

From the empty bottle

Just curious... Why would you need such a big "wrench"? :fish:

biggin said:
Just curious... Why would you need such a big "wrench"? :fish:

I dated a girl once whose father was a test pilot for top-secret experimental Army helicopters. He worked at some test facility in Japan, only came home like twice/yr for 2 weeks at a time. He had her mom special order a wrench bigger than that from Sears. Only reason I knew about it was because they brought me along to lift it for them and bring it to the post office to ship it to Japan. It must have weighed 100lbs, but it was just a huge version of any typical polished Craftsman brand combination wrench that I would carry in my tool bag. I couldn't believe it when I saw it, had no idea wrenches that big were made. Never knew the reason he needed it or how a human could apply significant enough force to a wrench to torque down a bolt or nut that big. We weren't allowed to ask questions about it so I never found anything else out. Still would like to know though ...

If that's 8" tile I'm guessing it's roughly around 3". We've got a wall full of wrenches like that in our shop at work. We've also got impact sockets up to like 6.5"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

its not actually a REAL wrench, meant for decoration kinda deal. but it is flank drive! :****:

I just thought it was cool but now i have to get rid of it

its some kind of synthetic material thats been chrome plated, weights about 8-12lbs

hokie_yj said:
If that's 8" tile I'm guessing it's roughly around 3". We've got a wall full of wrenches like that in our shop at work. We've also got impact sockets up to like 6.5"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Golly Dang!! :eek:

Yea I thought they were bad ass. Wife no likey. Figured it would be worth like 50$ or something and when I went online the few that were for sale were crazy high lol. Just lick g the American dream! Get rich quick or die working!

Idk man make an offer or trade me some fishin ****! Hard for me to put a price on it because I don't think it's worth much, but they sell for big money so I don't wanna give it away lol