• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Snow wheelin' in Wenatchee

NotMatt

So last night my buddy Jeff convinced me to get my POS wheelable so we could go play in the snow today. Plus, the new GF Rachel wanted to go wheeling since she'd never been before.

Sooo... I replaced a bushing in my anti-wrap bar, fixed a u-joint in the front driveline, topped off all the fluids and did some other misc. stuff last night, and we were on our way bright and early this morning at 11:00 AM.

We went up "Wheeler Canyon Road" (that's the actual name) above Wenatchee Heights... the snow just kept getting deeper... we turned around when it got to about 2 feet, but not before getting stuck a few times and giving the winches a workout.

Jeff:

sm_P1010001.JPG

Rachel with the Cheerleader Jeep:

sm_P1010003.JPG

Jeff again:

sm_P1010004.JPG

Adam's dog Chevy... I was kicking myself for not taking Abby, she would've had a blast:

sm_P1010005.JPG

Jeff stuck:

sm_P1010006.JPG

Me stuck:

sm_P1010008.JPG

Me really stuck (I was trying to turn around):

sm_P1010009.JPG

Showing the woman how we really do it?

Take her out and get the jeep stuck...

I was in the lead, breaking trail... trying to get ahead of the rest of the group and take a side road so we could get "lost" for a little while, but that doesn't work very well when you're the first tracks up the road since the last snow. :haha:

I was in the lead, breaking trail... trying to get ahead of the rest of the group and take a side road so we could get "lost" for a little while, but that doesn't work very well when you're the first tracks up the road since the last snow. :haha:

just get on the radio and tell em to hold back while you check to see if this is the right way. jeeze you kids have to be taught everything:haha:

Latest posts