• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

So my realtor told me to f**k off today!!!!

Call from a number that you have not called from and tell them your name is Randall Oglesby and you have a multi million dollar estate property you would like to list and are more comfortable dealing with the broker. He will take the call or call back I guarantee it!!

money_pit_yj said:
Call from a number that you have not called from and tell them your name is Randall Oglesby and you have a multi million dollar estate property you would like to list and are more comfortable dealing with the broker. He will take the call or call back I guarantee it!!

Ha you are correct I'd be willing to bet that would work m

Oglesby sounds like a rich name. I have done that for tons of stuff. I had a farmer dodging my calls so I called from one of our other locations and told him I was Bill Watkins from the US Department of Unclaimed treasury Bonds and that he had an outstanding bond we wanted to pay him on. He called back in 2 minutes, I told him who I really was, gave him his options, he called me a no good piece of sh!t threatened to whoop my butt, then had his wife bring me a check. Hahahaha he dodged me for 6 months knowing he had the money and called me a POS. molaugh

Real estate is tricky right now because there are so many transactions going on and so many people jump into that business when times are good. My wife and I just finished buying and selling and had an outstanding agent, but both of the other agents (buyer for our old house and seller for new house) did a poor job.

I don't know how hot the cookville market is, but I bet when you get listed with a decent agent, it will sell quick and you'll be glad you got away from that asshole.

pushrod-racing said:
Her sign and lockbox where gone when I got home from work today lol. Wasted no time there!!! But I'm happy

Now get on her webpage and go to each house she has listed and take the sign. Take the kids and Have some good ole family fun, show them what happens when you mess with daddy. Make sure and let them know snitches get stitches.

Well I'm starting to think this woman has possessed me lol. I've live here 3 years, never in those 3 years have I ever seen a snake on my 3acres. I'm sure there here though. Came home today and went downstairs in my basement to drop some parts off. Heard a noise behind me, A FREAKING SNAKE. I'm extremely terrified of them. So open the big overhead door and another's attached to it. So how you make these things go away.

I'm that way but with spiders. Kill them all

You can buy some granual snake retardant and sprinkle around the perimeter of the house. I've seen it at Walmart and farm supply stores. Don't recall a name though.

j-mox said:
I'm that way but with spiders. Kill them all

You can buy some granual snake retardant and sprinkle around the perimeter of the house. I've seen it at Walmart and farm supply stores. Don't recall a name though.

Snake Away. Or moth balls, problem is if they are inside and you out it on the perimeter, they will go farther inside :****: fog the basement and burn the house and that should do the trick.

Dad had a snake fall out of one of his ceiling AC vents onto his bed while he was taking a nap one day. He pissed himself and ran like hell. Damn near set the house on fire and just walked away from it. Haha

The Luke said:
Dad had a snake fall out of one of his ceiling AC vents onto his bed while he was taking a nap one day. He pissed himself and ran like hell. Damn near set the house on fire and just walked away from it. Haha
I almost spit coffee out of my nose reading this.

Ha,
none in our house, but I'm not scared of snakes, just don't like being surprised. Dad was driving the combine away from my barn one day and a snake dropped out of the headliner and landed on his arm. This thing is on autopilot and will keep going forward if you get out or not, so he has to deal with teh snake and get it stopped at the same time. Ran the header through my fence. I still haven't fixed the top wire properly because the droopy asshole splice reminds of a great story every time we drive by.

jeff150 said:
I almost spit coffee out of my nose reading this.
For about a month or so afterwards he had towels stuffed in the air vents and just lived without ac. He said sweating his balls off was well worth not having that happen again.

Pretty funny the snake thing came up today cause I was working on my heep and my tcase and skid plate been under a tarp for 3 weeks in yard and today I decided to take it apart and I was like wtf and sure as **** this bastard had taken up home in there, best kinda snake imho. Only prob 14 inches long but I was but twice as a kid and I can't stand em
7ef972e14905a6de4268a16b22f7afbd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re:

Contact her boss? Is it a private realtor or does she work for a parent company?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Latest posts