• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

So one of the guys at work bought his wife a Rubicon

SUPAFLY said:
My Rubicon will go ANYWHERE you guys go :flipoff:

Yours will. Hers is stock.

This is going to be fun. I reccomended "tahuya" to have her test her Jeep legs, but he wants to go where I go. He did add "I just want her to get it dirty, I don't want it to look like yours". So I told him we should go to Tahuya.

I'm gonna leave that Jeep sloppy and in pain. :cool:

KarlVP said:

This is going to be fun. I reccomended "tahuya" to have her test her Jeep legs, but he wants to go where I go. He did add "I just want her to get it dirty, I don't want it to look like yours". So I told him we should go to Tahuya.

so is mine :D it gets around just fine ... when I'm not spinning 360's sitting on the shovel :flipoff:

KarlVP said:

just take her to Evans - I've ran that park forwards and backwards BONE stock ... good place to develop skillz

Take her up Izzy. I could drive my car up Izzy. Well, not my car, my rental car.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :D

so your friend wants you to take his wife and bring her back all sloppy, in pain and all dirty? Did I miss any thing?

Edit: and with out any marks left behind.

bullshit. i'm probably 5k less on my 32k jeep.

wheel or die. no exceptions 4 n00bies!!!!

KarlVP said:
Oh, there will be.

The only problem is she is a 100% noob. I don't want to risk body damage to thier 30K Jeep.

Latest posts