• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

So Proud of my Woman

Haha good **** man!! Nothing makes me more stoked than when then ole lady gives it a go!! Mines finally starting to not be so afraid of my rig... She makes us proud

Re:

Simply awesome! Mine don't like riding and won't drive. Last time she rode she was screaming and ripping at the harnesses scared to death... y'all some lucky SOB's

Mine loves to ride but won't drive. I think she is scared of looking or feeling stupid in front of people than she is of actually driving.

My wife enjoys wheelin as well, she doesn't like riding as much as driving so I'm building her a buggy now , she's been wheeling mine alittle and she gets braver every trip, sure makes things a lot easier when your wife or significant other enjoys our hobbies as much as we do!

congrats guys!! my wife will have no part of my buggy!! my 6yo daughter on the other hand loves it, so she will be beating on it soon as she can reach the pedals!! :****:

my wife loves anything fast I had a drag truck that ran 6.70 she really liked it I wanted to go faster so I sold the truck an got a dragster that ran 4.90s she got mad at me for selling the truck an she went back an got the truck later when they wanted to sell it so I had to fix it up for her to race the 1 pass on it after got it back it went 6.45 an she never lets me for get it that she went faster than I ever did THATS WHEN I CREATED A MONSTER she liked going fast so found a good deal on another dragster and bought it took the motor out of the truck and put it in the dragster the 1st pass she went 5.70 got back to the trailer and said YOU CAN SELL THE TRUCK built a rail buggy so you know what that went she had to have one too and she could drive the dam wheels off it LOVED to climb hills bought one sea doo had to buy another one later on got a rock crawler it was a decent crawler but she got sick and couldn't get in and out of it very well so sold it and got a rzr and BOY DOES SHE LOVE IT men be careful of what you put your wife in she just may take it away from you or you have to get two of everything women when your husbands ask you to do anything with him stop what you are doing and go with him cause whatever you are doing will be there when you get back I love to see the women driving and having a good time with their guys :driving: :driving:

2116 said:
my wife loves anything fast I had a drag truck that ran 6.70 she really liked it I wanted to go faster so I sold the truck an got a dragster that ran 4.90s she got mad at me for selling the truck an she went back an got the truck later when they wanted to sell it so I had to fix it up for her to race the 1 pass on it after got it back it went 6.45 an she never lets me for get it that she went faster than I ever did THATS WHEN I CREATED A MONSTER she liked going fast so found a good deal on another dragster and bought it took the motor out of the truck and put it in the dragster the 1st pass she went 5.70 got back to the trailer and said YOU CAN SELL THE TRUCK built a rail buggy so you know what that went she had to have one too and she could drive the dam wheels off it LOVED to climb hills bought one sea doo had to buy another one later on got a rock crawler it was a decent crawler but she got sick and couldn't get in and out of it very well so sold it and got a rzr and BOY DOES SHE LOVE IT men be careful of what you put your wife in she just may take it away from you or you have to get two of everything women when your husbands ask you to do anything with him stop what you are doing and go with him cause whatever you are doing will be there when you get back I love to see the women driving and having a good time with their guys :driving: :driving:

Awesome :dblthumb: