• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

So question are any of y’all running a sway? And if you do front or rear or both? Solid axles rear steer buggy

Dlusco

So question are any of y'all running a sway? And if you do front or rear or both? Solid axles rear steer buggy

Attachments

• 555D88F7-CBD0-42B9-9BCF-2592DEEB5975.jpeg
    555D88F7-CBD0-42B9-9BCF-2592DEEB5975.jpeg
    277.9 KB · Views: 73
Yessir. Running rear TK1's on both mine and the wife's rigs. Huge improvement in stability and much more predictable characteristics. If you happen to go with TK1, I'd recommend changing up the lower tabs. Unsurprisingly, I bent both of the single shear ⅛" tabs. Upgraded to double shear ¼" and they've been good. Went single shear ⅜" on the wife's and it's been fine as well.
20200705_161105.jpg
20200711_124904.jpg
20210910_174256.jpg

Our juggy has a sway bar in the rear only with 2.5" air shocks. Don't recall the brand or size right off though. Very stable and doesn't do the typical air shock leaning.

Yessir. Running rear TK1's on both mine and the wife's rigs. Huge improvement in stability and much more predictable characteristics. If you happen to go with TK1, I'd recommend changing up the lower tabs. Unsurprisingly, I bent both of the single shear ⅛" tabs. Upgraded to double shear ¼" and they've been good. Went single shear ⅜" on the wife's and it's been fine as well.
View attachment 207987View attachment 207988View attachment 207989
Appreciate your reply and the pics

I talked to ole zukizzy about one on my car. His recommendation was rear and forward of the axle if possible.
Wide open design 4 seat on 2.5 coilovers with pretty light springs. 100lb uppers in the rear if i remember right.
Unfortunately i cant say ive got it installed and its amazing or it sucks and it isnt worth the effort. Too busy or too lazy to fab it up and mount it.
However good friend put one on his solid axle coil over and linked s10 blazer improved things all around. Especially predictability over the rough stuff with a little speed.