• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

So what are you Pimps doing for V-Day?

W

wngrog

Julie and I snuck off to New Orleans for Dinner......Dumped the kids on Grandma :D

Commanders Palace baby............

That is weak Bones. Also why you are not happily married.

Get yourself a good chick and you will look forward to this 'holiday'

I had the same attitude with my training wife.

blacksheep10 said:
you, uh, yeah. don't throw rocks yet....hater :flipoff1: laughing

Not throwing rocks...just saying V-day isn't such a bad holiday as I thought it was once.

Matt, I have seen pics of your wife and you can clearly not do better than that. She is hot.

You better get off that fuggin list!

No one or nothing the wife is sick and I am carring her to the Doc when I get off work. :(

Lori is stay late at work so probably not to much.
Going to Atlanta next weekend and staying at the Westin and going to the Supercross.
I bought her a new phone BlackBerry Curve for her birthday also.

wngrog said:
I had the same attitude with my training wife.

molaugh Awesome! I love that name.

This morning, I gave her a present. Sent her flowers at work. And then our celebration if you will. We go to this little hole in the wall Irish Pub and eat their pizza and drink a couple pints. Been doing it every Valentines since I've been with her.

but me, I went home from the gym early this morning before the little one was up, wrapped a red bow around my cawk and went in naked. turned on the light and said I had a present. it worked. eek

Spontaneous Morning Sex is the best. :spin:

InDaShop said:
molaugh Awesome! I love that name.

This morning, I gave her a present. Sent her flowers at work. And then our celebration if you will. We go to this little hole in the wall Irish Pub and eat their pizza and drink a couple pints. Been doing it every Valentines since I've been with her.

Yeah, I learned everything NOT to do with her.

Never marry a 19 yr old Italian chick that has never been outside of Mississippi......

I like the Irish Pub deal.....cool to have something you guys can call your own personal celebration. I like it.

I am kinda sick, so I am staying in even if I did have a S/O

Date with a phillipino/mexican chick tomorrow. Paul's favorite..STICKY RICE, well sorta. skully