• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

So what are you Pimps doing for V-Day?

wngrog said:
Not throwing rocks...just saying V-day isn't such a bad holiday as I thought it was once.

Matt, I have seen pics of your wife and you can clearly not do better than that. She is hot.

You better get off that fuggin list!

I agree, but she typically is pissed for longer than most (hard to forgive). I have not spent much time with her because of the WOW prep and my wheel issue, so I can't blame her for being pissed about my priorities being off. It is all good, I don't have **** planned for a month on weekends, so she will come around.

wngrog said:
Yeah, I learned everything NOT to do with her.

Never marry a 19 yr old Italian chick that has never been outside of Mississippi......

I like the Irish Pub deal.....cool to have something you guys can call your own personal celebration. I like it.

19 yo italian chicks equal great sex, but with tooo much attitude for me. Been there did her, and dont want to go back, unless it was sex only (and I wasn't married)

Yeah the wife and I are kind anti establishment on most things, so a fighting crowds for some over priced dinner on this day arent in the cards. We'd rather have a beer or two and unwind. Don't worry I get my fair share of ubber nice dinners with her, just not on over crowded days.

And Bones did you buy yourself any flowers or chocolates? You know for your vagina?

Bones said:
I am kinda sick, so I am staying in even if I did have a S/O

Date with a phillipino/mexican chick tomorrow. Paul's favorite..STICKY RICE, well sorta. skully
hitit
BamaTJ said:
I agree, but she typically is pissed for longer than most (hard to forgive). I have not spent much time with her because of the WOW prep and my wheel issue, so I can't blame her for being pissed about my priorities being off. It is all good, I don't have **** planned for a month on weekends, so she will come around.
"your number's coming up honey, keep biding your time" laughing
mine feels the same way. wants to spend time with me and stuff ::) laughing

I'm going to the neighborhood bar and pick up the drunkest, loniest depressed woman there. :drinkers: On V-Day, it's like shooting fish in a barrel. hitit

Brock said:
I'm going to the neighborhood bar and pick up the drunkest, loniest depressed woman there. :drinkers: On V-Day, it's like shooting fish in a barrel. hitit

SMART man :fish:

I'll be stopping by and getting some fresh seafood to enjoy @ home. Every place in town will be packed tonight for sure :drinkers:

I am not doing anything. My wife has come to expect me not doing anything for this stupid excuse for ripping $$$ out your fawking wallet bullshit holiday. We have been married since 1996 and she knows that I do not acknowledge it.

Well not real sure, just talked to a girl that wants to do something but not real sure what yet. Any ideas where I should take her or what we should do. ( And for my stalker that is prolly listening sorry ) call me and we will talk about it. Lol

bigsilly said:
I am not doing anything. My wife has come to expect me not doing anything for this stupid excuse for ripping $$$ out your fawking wallet bullshit holiday. We have been married since 1996 and she knows that I do not acknowledge it.
thumb.gif thumb.gif thumb.gif thumb.gif thumb.gif atta boy!

SillyBig talks a big talk but he won't be crossing the 50 yard line on the King size in Brandon tonight molaugh

tyler mc said:
Any ideas where I should take her or what we should do.

I think you know the answer to part #1.
For part #2
I'm sending over Miles to help you push. He recommends you wear a belt so its easier for him to lift you.

wngrog said:
SillyBig talks a big talk but he won't be crossing the 50 yard line on the King size in Brandon tonight molaugh
That is where you are wrong my friend. :flipper:

Send me that phone number I need bro.

Silly...stop by and pick up something on the way home and maybe she will cross the 50 first :)

I have the number...I put it in a file and cannot access it on muy mobile :mad: I will pass it to you ASAP

Bones! I'm here for you baby! I'm not wearing underwear if that thought helps you to get off! :-*

Wife had to work in Birmingham this morning so I drove down and met her at the Cajin' Steamer for lunch! Then we looked at new laptops! I'm a sweetheart!

Well I am out of town working, so were not doing anything. The worst part about it is, yesterday was our anniversary. I was also out of town yesterday so we didn't do anything then either. I will be home tomorrow, so I will make it up to her by leaving tomorrow afternoon to go to Clayton. thumb.gif

DavidsCJ7 said:
Well I am out of town working, so were not doing anything. The worst part about it is, yesterday was our anniversary. I was also out of town yesterday so we didn't do anything then either. I will be home tomorrow, so I will make it up to her by leaving tomorrow afternoon to go to Clayton. thumb.gif
Clayton, you are going to Clayton too? :flipoff1: