• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

So what are you Pimps doing for V-Day?

bigsilly said:
I am not doing anything. My wife has come to expect me not doing anything for this stupid excuse for ripping $$$ out your fawking wallet bullshit holiday. We have been married since 1996 and she knows that I do not acknowledge it.

actually my wife and I both agree with this. It is a BS corporate holiday, PERIOD. 100-200 for flowers and chocolate that will die or get eaten and then a dinner/movie at some place that is so over crowded, that you cant hear yourself think.....nah not in the cards for us. I think we did V-Day our first year we dated....that was 10 years ago.....been married for 4 years now too, happily.

although, Wyatts night out sounds kinda fun at a little hole in the wall place, but fighting traffic isnt really worth it, especially around here. FAWK J-VILLE TRAFFIC... :flipper: sorry...LOL

Bones, shackin up with DV8......get it AWN !!!! hitit molaugh :flipoff1:

Brian

I feel like ****, got home this morning and the wife had me a card and the new
Steven King with a balloon tied around it. I of course didn't even think about it being
val. day so no card no gift no flowers hell I have the flu and couldn't even hug/kiss.
Guess she is right after all, she married an asshole. **** it she can't be too mad
she didn't leave!

bout to finish up a 15hr shift at work...

i dont acknowledge this (non-holi) day either, but mah wife likes it...and judging by the victoria's secret bag i saw in the closet yesterday, i wont have to lift a finger tonite....

sexxy tiems tonite boyz.....

Bad idea skipping this "corporate" holiday.....( still smiling :flipoff1: )

254715691_hqr5X-L-0.jpg

Sorry for the shitty cell phone pic ::)