• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

soft sided cooler

we went with this one from academy sports
1591303025897.jpeg

That one from academy looks like the one Walmart has.....I almost want to give that Walmart one a try.

I just ordered one of those ao canvas coolers for my Jeep. I got my coolers than I can fill with beer now

Wife has a Ozark trail brand bag cooler from Wal-Mart and it'll keep drinks and beer cold all day bouncing around in back of rzr or laying on it's side at beach but I'm tempted to clamp some visegrips to the zipper most of the time that bitch is tough to open

I've had an AO that I bought from 4 Wheel Parts. Has rings that I use to strap to the Jeep. It started leaking a couple years ago and they replaced it no questions asked.

Today I picked up one of Walmart's new 30 can leaktight cooler. After a ton of searching this is the only cooler that would fit dimensionally where I want it in the rig. I would've like to get the RTIC 30 can or something similar but it wont fit. Hopefully this will meet my needs.

I still want pictures of the cooler, not you with a leather harness, chaps and a gag ball. I did mean to ask you what was with all the livestock and that other guy dressed like Mad Max?

You're the lucky one getting them so far, don't make me send you the GOOD STUFF.

I like the self Ratcheting single strap over a big yeti. Have flipped a few times holds up great.

Attachments

• 29F65A09-EB3F-4927-8338-4BFA66029DB2.jpeg
    29F65A09-EB3F-4927-8338-4BFA66029DB2.jpeg
    862.7 KB · Views: 210
Why not use the slots on the sides so you can open the lid?
Because I've still seen the top open without a strap across. One strap across the top keeps it closed and keeps it secure. The back deck lid is coated in bed liner and the bottom of the cooler has the 4 rubber corners. Seems to rock solid.

Because I've still seen the top open without a strap across. One strap across the top keeps it closed and keeps it secure. The back deck lid is coated in bed liner and the bottom of the cooler has the 4 rubber corners. Seems to rock solid.
So, dont buy a Yeti. Gotcha.

Latest posts