• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired SOLD-84 CJ, H1 Beadlocks, 39s, 1 tons, LT1 V8, Caged, Linked

Status
Not open for further replies.

JakeMate

[size=10pt]TITLED IN NC AS 1984 CJ[/size]

Unfortunately, it's time to sell my rig. It is rock solid and is unstoppable. I've never had any issues aside from burping the old beadlocks which led me to build the H1 Hummer wheels. The piece of mind they give is unbelievable and they don't leak at all like my old setup. Overall, this rig is so solidly built and has never left me stranded. I have exclusively wheeled with our local CORE off-road club and have taken this rig to places such as Uwharrie, Harlan, and Windrock. It is not street legal. There is no glass and it's on long arms and has no sway bars so for all the emails I get asking about driving it on the street....the answer is no. It's a Rock Crawler. With that said, I believe the wiring is there for tail lights but they're not hooked up.

Since I owned it, I upgraded the wheels (like I already stated) and also removed the rear bench and built a custom frame for two individual rear seats that have 5 point harnesses. It's a perfect setup for a family of 4. Here's some of the details.
· 84 CJ7 frame and tub lengthened 18" (designed to fit a scrambler top).
· Rear fender wells cut to fit two seats in the rear.
· Wheelbase - 110.5"
· 3" 4-point harnesses in front and 2" 5-point harnesses in the rear.
· Driver seat is rigidly mounted. Currently set up for 5' 6"- 6' driver. Moving the seat back further would require changes to the roll cage.
· 95 LT1 V8 that runs great with flowmaster exhaust.
· SM465 Transmission.
· Rockwell Transfer case.
· Front axle is a 1984 Chevy 1 ton Dana 60 w/6.17 gears, Detroit locker and chromoly 35 spline axles (east coast gear supply), 1310 U-Joints, 8 lugs on 6.5" circle, 9/16" threads
· Rear axle is a Dana 70 w/6.17 gears and is welded.
· -39.5" Super Swamper Bias ply IROKs on custom built H1 Hummer 12 bolt wheels. Pressed wheel centers with welded in rock rings. Tires have 2 runs on them and are practically brand new. 8 lug x 6.5" bolt circle.
· Disc brakes front and rear.
· Front suspension is four link with fox coil overs.
· Rear suspension is four link with coil springs and rancho rs9000 pros with reservoirs.
· Aluminum roof.
· Jeep also comes with a Warn 8274 with the new upgraded warn motor.

The following is a list of upgrades performed by PJ at M&M Offroad from previous owner.

· Full interior roll cage that the front and rear seats are tied in to.
· Exterior sliders and fender guards that tie into cage, frame, and front and rear bumpers.
· PSC hydraulic assist steering that includes their extreme gearbox, pump conversion kit, high flow pump, reservoir, and 2" cylinder.

Other
· The front axle is Dana 60 6.17 gears and Detroit installed by east coast gear supply. Shafts are chromolly 35 spline and hubs are terrain low with lifetime warranty.
· Steering is all PSC including their high flow pump conversion, extreme duty gear box, and 2" cylinder. Steering and tube work was done by PJ at M&M fabrication.
· There rear axle is a Dana 70 with welded 6.17 and stock axles.
· Ruffstuff Specialties front differential cover.
· The drive shafts are all 1/4 wall. I have new Spicer u joints in the box just in case but have never needed them. The engine has always started and runs strong.
· The driver's rear link has a slight bend but doesn't affect anything so I never cared to try to bend it back.
· As far as wiring goes it does have a painless harness so everything is there if you decide to ever hook up tail lights and stuff. It's wired it up to drive off road only.
· Portable CO2 tank.
· Rear storage bin.
· CB included.
· Spare wheel included.

Full pic album here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/0gLPrHXt0Hl4HLeT2

Located in: Waxhaw, NC
Price: $8999 OBO. No trades. Serious Inquiries only.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/0gLPrHXt0Hl4HLeT2

Re: 84 CJ, H1 Beadlocks, 39s, 1 tons, LT1 V8, Caged, Linked

Bump for price change. This would be a great time to buy for the spring season.

Added details about driver's seat.

Bump for buying a Christmas present for yourself :)

what about that price change

sandflea said:
what about that price change

I changed it in the original post above. It started at $13K.

OK....time to get this sold. It's approaching tax return season. New, lowered price. This is a smoking deal. Dana 70 and dana 60 axles, cage, H1 beadlocks on 39.5", LT1 V8.

Added Wheelbase - 110.5"

Price drop to $9500.

I may be looking at it wrong, but in the pics in the link, it sure looks like the rear axle tube on the left (driver) side is bent. Is this accurate?

Nope. It's not bent. Must be an optical thing from the picture. I would have disclosed that. Thanks!

Price drop and weekend bump. :dblthumb:

Price lowered to $8999

Status
Not open for further replies.