• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired SOLD] Jeep CJ Clean Trail rig Streached and 4 linked King C/O Dual Purpose Rig

jp fan

I have a 1980 CJ7 that started as a complete resto and now has turned into a trail rig but still drive it on the street PH# 1-606-794-5119 location is Virgie KY. Has a clean title, The winch in the pics DOES NOT go with the Jeep keeping it for another project.

Engine is 258 bored .30 over with offroad cam, header, HEI, flow cooler water pump, Weber 38 carb this is a 1978 model engine with the metal vale cover
Trans NP435
T-case Dana 300 with twin sticks
Tatton CV rear Driveshaft

Rear axle is a Ford 9" Detroit locker 5:14 gears Moser 31 spline and Disk brakes
Front is a 1977 Scout dana 44 Warn lockouts, Yukon axles, yukon superjoints, yukon Grizzly locker, BTF diff cover

rear suspension is all JJ ends and heavy wall tubing with Genright 4 link brackets, King 14" c/o, rear is streched 6"
front is leaf spring streched out about 10"

Has 38" TSL SX tires and beadlocks steel wheels
has scratches and a couple of small dents the winshield is cracked and the windshield frame has been against a few trees, has metal 3/16" rear tub protection.
Cage is 1 3/4" DOM made with my kids in mind, Corbeau seats in front and factory bench in rear.
Has rock lights, new light bar on the front Hid headights, military Led tail lights
This is ready to go I still use it almost daily around the house price is 14K I am sure I am leaving out plenty but if you have any questions please call me

SOLD

Re: Jeep CJ Clean Trail rig Streached and 4 linked King C/O Dual Purpose Rig

PICTURES?

Bump for a great guy and good luck with the sell

What the..............?????? Tell me you're going buggy!

^^ I am not getting out for sure just got my eyes on something different and can't afford to have both so this jeep has to go

10-4. Bump for a CLEAN good working trail rig!

Clean rig!! GLWS

What's the belly height on it? Looks good and low. I'd like to see how you have the rear set up to stay out of the tub.

Sale Pending thanks Hardline thumb.gif

rpf500 said:
Clean rig!! GLWS

What's the belly height on it? Looks good and low. I'd like to see how you have the rear set up to stay out of the tub.
Can't remember the Belly but the cage is 72" high and just used Genright C/O brackets that go into the frame and bumpstops on each side Thanks