• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold Please delete

Cobalt

Testing the waters..Looking to build a new project

Selling my 6.0 4 seater. Bought this from a guy out in Missouri 3 years ago and it's been a great buggy and will go wherever you point it. Very stable rig and dependable.

Engine: 6.0 LS LQ9 intake reversed with air filter under the front dash inside the cab, 300 up cam, 243 heads making the compression 11:1 (gives it great throttle response and power through out the entire rpm range), cooling fan turns on and off automatically at 195, 48# injectors. (I'm sure I'm forgetting some of the specs) makes roughly 550 hp at the wheels.

4 linked front and rear, King coil overs all around, Fox bump stops on the front, rubber bumps on the rear axle, both are fully trussed.
Front axle: Dana 60 with full spool, chromoly 35 spline axle shafts(new only 2 rides on them), 456 gears, PSC double ended ram cylinder, 1 long and 1 short side spare with go with it both are chromoly.
Rear axle: 14 bolt with full spool, chromoly 35 spline axle shaft (new 2 rides on them),456 gears, 1 spare chromoly will go with it.

Full reverse manual valve body turbo 400, rebuilt 2 rides ago, everything inside is new, Atlas transfer case, (new parts inside 2 rides on it)

Corbeau seats in the front, Corbeau bench in the back, RJS harnesses, 2 light bars 1 on the grill area, the other mounded on the inside of the roll cage up high, rock lights all around and under it, Hella head lights. Buggy has turn signals as well and there is a title that can go with it for the right price so it can be registered, tagged and driven on the street if you wanted to.

43" Stickies all around on TW H1 double bead locks with PVC inserts. Have normal rock rash from wheelin them and have 75-80% tread left on them, they don't leak down, have several extra TW valve steams specific to those rims and 1 or 2 extra o-rings as well.

6 gal round fuel cell is current on it (runs for about 4 hours depending on how heavy your foot is), have a 15 gal RCI tank that can go with, fuel cell tray for the RCI is already installed in the buggy just haven't put it back in yet after getting a small leak on the tank fixed.

I know I'm leaving stuff out so ask whatever questions you may have. Text or a phone call is best for questions or more pics.
$25,000.00 OBO

$$23,000.00 OBO

$$$$21,000.00 FINAL PRICE DROP
If it doesn't sell as it is I'll part it out to start the new build.

Scott
Murrayville GA
678-873-1137

Re: LS 6.0 4 seat buggy for sale/ and possibly 5th wheel camper

Can't get the camper pics to load, so if someone wants to post them for me that would be awesome. I can text them to whoever is willing.

Re: LS 6.0 4 seat buggy for sale/ and possibly 5th wheel camper and tow pig

You got any videos? I love watching High horsepower rigs in action

Yes but I can't get them to load on here.

dwa2469 said:
You got any videos? I love watching High horsepower rigs in action

We all love video of that.
Excuse my ignorance but what is a 300 up cam ? Other than changing the heads what else is done to the engine?

Re: LS 6.0 4 seat buggy for sale/ and possibly 5th wheel camper

Cobalt said:
Can't get the camper pics to load, so if someone wants to post them for me that would be awesome. I can text them to whoever is willing.

i_sent_it said:
We all love video of that.
Excuse my ignorance but what is a 300 up cam ? Other than changing the heads what else is done to the engine?

By my understanding, changing the cam changes the timing somewhat but I'm not an engine person at all. Maybe someone else can give a better answer to your question.
I will have to get back to you on everything that's been done to it.

Re: LS 6.0 4 seat buggy for sale

Duration I'm assuming ???

LQ9 with a cam and 48# injectors. :cougar:

550 hp at the wheels. :eat:

The cam changes the timing somewhat, allows for more fuel and air to enter the cylinder which means more power and also gives more time for the exhaust to get out, gives it a nice idleing sound, and from around 1500 rpm to the rev limiter (about 7000 rpm) the buggy can be a mild or wild ride depending on how froggy you're feeling at that moment.

Bebop said:
Duration I'm assuming ???

300 degrees of duration! Surely not. That's only 60 degrees away from the valve(s) being open for two complete strokes! … but this wouldn't be the first time I've been mistaken... :dunno:

I bought the buggy from Steve Woolsey, same guy that built and owned showgirl originally, and that's what he told me the cam was.

waggener1 said:
300 degrees of duration! Surely not. That's only 60 degrees away from the valve(s) being open for two complete strokes! … but this wouldn't be the first time I've been mistaken... :dunno:

Same here. I've been wrong many times.

Could it be cam lift ?

Latest posts