• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold Please delete

Re: LS 6.0 4 seat buggy for sale

Bebop said:
Same here. I've been wrong many times.

Could it be cam lift ?

That's possible. Most of the spec sheets I've seen call out valve lift rather than cam lobe lift. But... with the LS rocker arm ratio of 1.8:1, the math puts valve lift at .540" which is reasonable. You may be right Bebop...

LS 6.0 4 seat buggy for sale

I have video of a 6.0 build nearly identical to yours, 243 heads, cam, professional tune, th400, atlas, 39" kr2's.

Made 257 to the rollers at the tuner. I have video and pics to confirm. It would pick up maybe 40 more at high rpm if it could fit better exhaust but the links/driveshaft prevent that.

Good luck with the sale, but 550 at the wheels would be 750+ at the crank.

cdf2e7f126ba604b484d333e997509cd.jpg

https://youtu.be/Jm0UixcO8jU

Good to know. Thanks. I'm just going buy what the person I bought if from told me. I haven't put it on a dyno, but that may be in the future for it just for the hell of it.

Which Atlas is it ? Can you post some interior pics and pics of engine bay ? Thanks what's the price for rig and camper ?

how wide is the buggy? outside of tire to outside of tire. Better yet what is the door opening width of that camper?

I'll get some pics of the interior and the engine bay next week when I get home and get the exact specs on the atlas then as well. I took the camper down for sale but I'll ask the Mrs. and see if she still wants to sell it and then let you know the price.

I will get the door measured, and the width of the buggy measured when I get back in town next week and post it up.

Which Atlas is it ? Can you post some interior pics and pics of engine bay ? Thanks what's the price for rig and camper ?

It's an Atlas 2 with 3.8 gears

Latest posts