• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired SOLD SOLD SOLD

BUG-E J

Don't get #labroned
I've got a toyota buggy I am going to throw out there and see what happens. I don't have to sell and kinda don't want too but I am thinking of going a little different direction.
22r on a got propane kit
header and flowmaster
feb 1st then you lose obo8k suckdown winch with a fairlead
39.5x13.50x15 irok bias 60-70% tread
15x10 32 bolt steel beadlocks
double ended full hydro setup
one wire gm alt
arp hub and knuckle studs
5th studs with chromolly high steer arms
30 spline longs
v6 front third with spool 5.29
3 link front with panhard bar
5 speed trans with stock duals and longfield output
dom driveshafts with solid square pto tractor slip yokes
single tri 4 link in rear
2 inch dom lowers with rebuildable johnny joints
tacoma rear with heated and cryoed 5.29 yukons
12 inch fox 2.0s with 14 inch cylinders
speedway engineering swaybar on rear
corabeau seats drivers will fit my 5 foot 115 pound wife and me at 6'2 240
112 wheelbase 76 to roof 26 to frame rail
from back of seats forward has suzuki frame rails, floorpan, and hood
90 degree approach and departure angles
removable steering wheel
everything that can be braced or armored has
This thing has been wheeled. It is a trailer queen and has some rockrash so if your looking for a show and shine buggy don't bother. I bought the chassis built so don't know a whole lot about it but its been on its lid a few times and I'm still here.
there is alot of odds and ends and spare stuff that I will throw in but nothing major.

7,000.00 I will take off a thousand for the tires and wheels and or 500.00 for the long
http://www.rickybphotography.com/Competition-Galleries/King-of-Cable/14644772_rQTrU#1089596758_VLGnb-A-LB

Jonathan going up that hill past Yellow Jacket 19Sep10 Gardendale

J Andrews, A Lee, T Lee Ebolia 19Sep10.wmv

Re: Yota buggy and trailer

This Buggy has been well tested it does really good has plenty of power! My favorite thing about it is how comfortable it is im 6' 300 lbs and i still fit. Good luck on the sale Jon :dblthumb:

:gay: I bought the chassis and put the stuff out or my truck in it. You can call it a car if you want just somebody buy it, at least make an offer, couldn't hurt to try.

I dont want to sell the trailer seperate i am just throwing it in to sell the buggy. Kinda help move it since it broke.

:gay: Why does everybody want to junk my ads up all the time with this blasphemy!

Re: Yota buggy and trailer (going under the knife feb 1st)

Buggy also has an aluminum dash with cd player, speakers and swithch panel from summit with push button start. Propane stuff and air intake mounted under dash to keep the water out.

Isnt this thwe same buggy that almost beat me in november at Gray rocks king of cable hill comp? If so it a pretty damn tough little buggy and will take a beating and seems to work real well.

yeah this is it just still not fixed

Re: Yota buggy with price adjustment (going under the knife feb 1st)

I'll take 500 less and keep the longs. You would just need a short inner birf eliminator, about 120 shipped from yukon. Make me an offer, I'm lazy and don't want to work on it.

bump

My deer season ended today. Somebody jump on this thing while I will take a loss. The 7 is a starting point make me an offer, just not for another crawler. I plan on starting on her tuesday night if we stay in the warm!

I got somebody wanting to get it cheap so I may postpone the fixing a few days, but no money promise so it still up. I willing to take stuff off to make it cheaper so don't be scared to make a deal!