• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired !!!!SOLD, SOLD, SOLD!!!!!!!!

Yota crawl

22RE 5 speed, yota axels, front has six shooter knuckles high steer arms full PSC steering system with a double ended PSC ram longfield axels V6 third with lockers front and rear. 4 linked front and rear with fox 2.0 shocks. just did a head gasket timing chain, guides, and oil pump since i was there. has dual cases believe the rear to have 4.7 to 1 in due to the fact i have had several yotas with duals and this one gets a lot lower than the others ive had. 39.5 TSL's on 17" beadlocks. fuel cell, nice racing seats that if you wire it up are heated(have everything to wire them up) crow padded 5 point harnesses. truely a amazing dependable buggy just going another direction. the buggy will need a clutch soon still drivable but throw out bearing making bad racket. Decatur tn 9313150036. pics will be uploaded today or if you need them sooner text me will send some.

Re: yota buggy!-$6500

Attachments

• IMG952015010195151158044.jpg
    IMG952015010195151158044.jpg
    419.8 KB · Views: 139

the buggy has two leaks the tail shaft seal on the rear t case and a drive side hub seal other than that no leaks.

:fish:

Attachments

• IMG_34898178340264.jpeg
    IMG_34898178340264.jpeg
    295.8 KB · Views: 127

not be rude but looks like a hacked up samurai with yota axles. can you be more specific on what the frame is from

sammy and tube but whats it matter to you if you dont like it keep scrolling :gtfo:

and there is alot of tube you cant see cause of the body like a tube a sheet dash motor cage. you coud take the body off and build a fire wall and beside the little section of the frame thats left be all tube! shannon webster that ownded the roster buggy build this one!

and since you are so smart on buggies at what point does one become a buggy or a hacked up sammy?? :wtflol:

Very dependable capable rig I don't get on here and bash yalls **** don't understand why y'all feel the need to?? :wtflol:

Yota crawl said:
Very dependable capable rig I don't get on here and bash yalls **** don't understand why y'all feel the need to?? :wtflol:
Folks always gonna hate on a samurai because they always make there pretty rigs look just plain dumb. This rig will take a beating that's forsure.

Hahaha thanks smurphy least some one here knows what there talking about

Thanks guys Shannon is actually supost to come look at it in the next week or so he is thinking about buying it back

Wasnt bashing or talking ****. Didnt mean to come off as this thing is a hacked up pile im sure it isnt. Was just wondering if it was a custom frame or a stock sammy frame. If you took it the wrong way my bad. Good luck with sale shouldnt last long at this price.

Its all good man!! Just don't understand why everyone on here has decided its cool to bash peoples sale add