• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired SOLD, thanks Hardline

Metal Head

Metal Head Graphix
I have a pair (2) Fox 2.5 14" travel Air Shocks, $250 each

Holding onto the heims for now.

Bought these for a Samurai Buggy and am not going forward with it. Shocks are used and still in good shape. I take PayPal.

Re: Fox 2.5's and Fox 2.0's, heims

Here ya go

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    61.7 KB · Views: 1,113
Re:

Would you sell just 8? 4 left 4 right? And so them?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I think for now I'd like to keep them all together, if they don't sell soon I'll consider splitting them up.

Re:

Well just lemme know I'll buy 8 for sure I'd buy them all but I've already got 8

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Someone was questioning these Phelps Racing heims, here are the specs:

HEIM JOINTS

The outer body is manufactured from Heat Treated CHROMOLY Alloy Steel and has a Reinforced Nylon polymer race with a TEFLON liner. The precision ground spherical ball is manufactured from 52100 Heat Treated Steel and has been surface hardened for wear and chrome plated for corrosion resistance. The housing has been Clear Zinc plated and dichromate treated for corrosion. These Heim Joints are exclusively designed with an increased cross-sectional thickness to support heavy shock loads and maintain greater tensile strength. They have a Ultimate Radial Static Load rating of 28,061 lbs!

Material - CHROMOLY Alloy Steel
Thread Length - 1.75
Thread Size - 3/4-16
Housing Diameter - 1.75
Ball Bore - .751
Ball Width - .875
Load Capacity - 28,061 lbs

Re: Fox 2.5's and Fox 2.0's, heims PRICE DROP

Fox 2.5 14" travel now $250 each, dropped from $300 each. I have no use for these, surely someone can use them. They shocks are over $400 each new.

Fox 2.5's still available, heims are back up for sale. Make me some offers on this stuff, it all has to go.

What size are the hiems 3/4,7/8, 1 1/4 ??? Seen the specs but not the size of the him and a price bud