• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired sold, thanks hardline!

Markrobinson

Edited: decided to keep the axles since there wasn't much interest. I still have the rockers and would entertain some offers. $1700 OBO for 4 new tires with one easy ride on them. No cuts

I have a pair of freshly built axles for sale. Front is a 99-04 super duty 60, changed to passenger side drop. It has a welded carrier, 5.38 gears, 30 spline Yukon drive flanges, and one outer and the long side shaft are chromo. New calipers and rotors. Has not been changed to 8 on 6.5.

Rear is a 14 bolt with a TMR diff cover, new discs and calipers, 5.38 gears, welded carrier, truss, and 4 link mounts.

I haven't verified WMS-WMS dimensions, but the 14 bolt appears to be 4" narrower than the front (measuring inside of side wall to inside of sidewall). Get a set of 8 on 6.5 to 8 on 170 adapters for the rear and you'll have about the same width front and rear and matching lug pattern.

I'd like to get $1800 for the pair but will entertain offers. I also have more items to list and would entertain package deals options as well. My number is 615 987 8152. Located in Murfreesboro, TN.

Re: Passenger drop high pinion 60 and 14 bolt with 5.38 gears

Steering ram included with front axle?

These would be perfect under my Toyota...

Not at that price but it's available

Price on the Ram? Shipped to 30248, thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'd rather not ship the ram. I was planning to cut it off so you get the mounts, the clevises, and tie rods for $325.

I'd leave it with the axle set for $2000.

Thanks Rob for your knowledge!

Damn, that setup looks really familiar. I swear I've seen it somewhere before but can't put my finger on it. You selling anything else or just the axles?

Yes it is an 8" stroke ram.

As for the axles, I suspect a few around here has seen them before.

Yes I have more parts to sell. Ive got a small light rig with 7/8" heim links, air shocks, and full hydro on 42 pitbull rockers that is going away in pieces. Body and drivetrain are sold.

Xtreme Offroad Datsun project ?

Bebop said:
Xtreme Offroad Datsun project ?

I just watched that episode today. Pretty sure they are from it.

You guys caught me. I picked this up with the intention of finishing up a few loose ends and wheeling it. Turns out its severely underpowered and needs a good bit more fine tuning than I had hoped, but worst of all, the rust is horrible. If it weren't for being able to see the ground through so much of the floor and so much of the frame being shot it would be a different story. There's a lot of good parts there and the idea was good, but at this point I'm just hoping to make my money back plus a little to get my other rig going.

Oh snap, that's crazy. Knew I had seen that setup recently. So what is the fate of the body and drivetrain? Someone going to fix it up and rebuild?

Passenger drop high pinion 60 and 14 bolt with 5.38 gears

Markrobinson said:
You guys caught me. I picked this up with the intention of finishing up a few loose ends and wheeling it. Turns out its severely underpowered and needs a good bit more fine tuning than I had hoped, but worst of all, the rust is horrible. If it weren't for being able to see the ground through so much of the floor and so much of the frame being shot it would be a different story. There's a lot of good parts there and the idea was good, but at this point I'm just hoping to make my money back plus a little to get my other rig going.

Just curious as to how you came to own it? Did you buy it from Ian etc.? Just curious how that work with the show rigs he builds.

So much for a low profile... I didn't think it'd last lol.

The body and drivetrain are sold and I don't know their fate.

As for how I came into owning it, I casually mentioned to a friend who knows folks at RTM that I'd be interested and I got a price. Didn't see it coming actually. I also have their pathfinder from a few years ago and that one I actually found on Craigslist. It shocks me that they sell vehicles because I would expect some sort of liability but they do.

I saw the cheap fun toyota on craigslist a couple months ago. I also saw Raging Bull for sale either on craigslist or here, can't remember which. I think they have been selling more of the vehicles lately.

The Suburban Survival build that Ian is working on now is going to be sick. 6x6 on portal boxes and 46s with a 12v Cummins. Now that would be a cool one to buy after they are done.

Latest posts