• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired SOLD

ridefast

SOLD

Chevy Dana 60 front axle for badasses.

Kingpin, full-width. Like a boss.

Clean of all mounts, brackets, etc. Has been dissasembled, cleaned, prepped. Tubes are shiny like a mirror, better for seeing your own gorgeous face in while you're burning your new tabs and truss on to it.

Ready to be fab'd into your pile. Loosely reassembled. Could be broken down for much easier transport in about 2 min, but I know that if y'all are like me, you'll just chuck it over your shoulder and casually carry it on home. 99% of hardware is accounted for.

Does not have shafts or ring/pinion, but this thing only deserves some of that tough-ass 300m or RCV stuff or whatever. Stock shafts are a joke and I know y'all aren't down for being laughed at. Does not have hub lockouts.

Does include a single brake caliper, **** condition, would be great for a core charge swap. Or you could wear it like a belt buckle. That'd be dope. Show everyone whats up.

Axle is located in Hixson, TN.

$800, doubtful that trades are possible, but I would at least allow you to humor me.

Taylor, PM plz

Ill throw in the piece of concrete block that is holding the backside of the housing up, but only if you want to display your new axle like I did to take the pic. My dog thinks it looks good as **** like that. She's queen bitch, so if she likes it, it must be the jam.

Re: Dana 60 front

I think I will have to get you to sell all of my junk for me.

Is this guy for real because that has got to be the funniest **** I have read in a loooong time.

Bump for the weekend

This weekends special: axle includes 3 Miller Lites and getting to drink them while I drink the other 3. We can sit in the garage, down by the crick, or even out by the train tracks.

You pick, 12oz or 16oz.

Well, true.

I prefer cans, as to relieve myself from picking up glass shards that my idiot friends would undoubtedly create from smashing bottles.

[size=10pt]Price drop : $725[/size]

Will not include free beers for this price.

Wait....

Yes, free beer still included. Bout goofed that up.