• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Sold

4krawln

Selling set of (5) 40" Goodyear MTR Dura Wall old tread pattern. The (4) tires are in good shape with standard rock rash as these were used on approx 3-4 trail rides and little street driving. The 5th tire was spare wth 15 miles on it but groove worn on inside tire wall due to old spring perch and holds air w/o issue. All tires hold air w/o issue and have no plugs, patches, or sidewall damage with 90% tread remaining. The tires are being sold due to they are too big for the Dana 44 axles that I am running and was breaking items that were fine before. The price for all (5) tires are $1000 and can be picked up in central FL. Plz contact me by PM or phone @813-205-Jeep with any questions.

Re: (5) Goodyear MTR Kevlar 40x13.5x17

What are old tread pattern kevlars? Post pictures and location please. I am looking for a set of 40's.

Image shows size and the groove that I spoke about on inner wall from spring perch.

Thanks for the update. Just FYI those are not Kevlar.

Re: (5) Goodyear MTR Dura Wall 40x13.5x17

What is the date code on those?

I had a set a long time ago.

Will get info for you tomorrow. Tires have been off vehicle when not wheeled and stored inside.

creepycrawly said:
Thanks for the update. Just FYI those are not Kevlar.

He never said they were Kevlar, ad says Durawall just like its written on the tire.

44BRAND said:
He never said they were Kevlar, ad says Durawall just like its written on the tire.

He went back and edited the add after the comment was made.