• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired SOLD!!!!!

onepieceatatime

I like turtles...
I never really thought I would be doing this but I just don't get to ride as much as I used to and it's a shame to see this

I bought this rig completely stock 6-7 years ago and It's been a work in progress and been through several stages and I only get more and more impressed with it every year. This rig might not be the prettiest or the most high tech by todays standards but it really holds its own out on the trails and there's a lot of people out there that can attest to that statement.

95 Jeep Wrangler Clean title

99 6.0 LQ4 on propane, runs great and has a lots of power for a stock motor. Cooled by a Superior Radiator YJ LS conversion radiator with built in fan and shroud. Braided steel line setup for all the steamports. Dual exhaust with 2.5 Dynomax Race Bullet mufflers. I still have the stock truck intake, wiring harness and ECM to put this back to gasoline. I ran propane at the time because I was short on time to get it together and I was replacing a 350 on propane.

TH400 that was recently rebuilt before I bought it. I had a professional transmission shop install the Reverse Manual Valve Body with engine braking and while he was in it he said everything look good and was put together with good parts. Shifter is a Winters Sidewinder with reverse rockgate.

NP205 Drivers Drop Tcase. I rebuilt it before I put it in and installed a 32 spline input for the TH400, ORD shift rails and it has 32 spline outputs. Shifter is a JB Fab cable twin stick with billet knobs.

79 High Pinion Ford Dana 60, 5.13 Yukon gears, Spartan Locker, HD Diff cover, Yukon 4340 Chromoly inner and outer shafts with Yukon Drive flanges, currently has Spice non greasable Ujoints but I have a brand new set of Yukon Super joints I haven't installed yet. Bluetorch Fab High steer arms, you can tell by the pictures they're not currently in use because of the way I mounted my ram but they're still installed and if new user wants to remount the ram. It worked great for me the past few years so I just never messed with it. Stock knuckles have been plated and professionally welded up. Lugnut 4x4 3/4 ton Chevy Brake conversion.

14 Bolt rear axle with Pinion guard and HD 13 bolt diff cover. BlueTorch Fab rear disc brake conversion. Front and rear brakes are all the same for ease of finding parts if needed. 5.13 gears with Detroit locker. WFO 1350 u bolt style yoke

43" Super Swamper SX DOT tires with great tread left on 17" DIY steel bead locks. These beadlocks have stainless outer rings and an extra centering flange welded on. I have a spare wheel that is a little bent but if you bought an extra tire it would certainly work to keep you on the trail for a weekend.

Front suspension is a single triangulated 4 link on Grand Cherokee multi rate coils that have progressive poly bumps inside. Bilstein 5125 14" shocks

Rear suspension is a dual triangulated 4 link setup on Rubicon lift coils. Trail gear creeper joints all around. Bilstein 5125 14" shocks, poly bumpstops installed on the shafts and Trail gear limiting straps

Steering is a double ended Trail Gear ram with a Trail Gear orbital. Uses the stock GM Pump that has been modified. Steering with this setup has always worked awesome and is super easy to find a new pump if needed but it hasn't failed me yet.

Warn 9.5Ti winch with in cab controls and Custom Splice synthetic rope

Interior has all Autometer gauges Tachometer, oil pressure, trans temp, motor temp, and voltmeter. 12volt guy switch panel with push button start, kill, switch, and in cab controls. I plan on working on cleaning up the wiring if I keep it for a bit but if someone wants it soon I can leave it alone and you can set it up as you wish. Corbeau JP suspension seats with RJ 5 points harnesses. Bought the seats at different times and although they are the same model they don't match exactly.

Will come with all the propane tanks you could ever use, especially if you know someone to fill out of date tanks. I think I have 6 aluminum 33lb tanks I think 3-4 are up to date on certifications.

This thing is built for Ohio trails with good horsepower, big tires and a really stout drivetrain built to take some abuse. It also does great on technical trails.

Located in London Ohio, 6149802382 call or text.

Ls powered YJ exiting Mason Jar

I'll try and get more pics posted up. Lost a lot when I lost my phone so I need to pull it out and actually take some pics of it.

0077b9f495656949a278513f2b81e2da.jpg
f387bc74e14a7439df4aea637d3362d2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Re: LS Yjuggy on 43s. 13k

How'd you do your ignition with the propane setup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Re: LS Yjuggy on 43s. 13k

TBItoy said:
How'"d you do your ignition with the propane setup

Bought the MSD LS carb conversion kit from JEGS. I know everyone thinks it's gay to run an LS on propane but at the time it was my best bet and it runs awesome. Never drove another LS rig to compare it too but it's got a lot of wooopow right off idle like this. I'm using the pill that the one guy I found running a 5.3 on propane recommend but you can also hook the box to a laptop and probably make it run even better. I was just always super happy with it.

1ac32e036bea3448fd04b2bf53bbe950.jpg

Re: Re: LS Yjuggy on 43s. 13k

tonybolton said:
You jus got married didn't ya? ;)
Figured I'd better get what I can for it now before she leaves me, takes it and gives it to her new man. I think Zjman is conspiring that very plan against me so I'm trying to beat him to the punch.

LS Yjuggy on 43s. 13k

She's a woman after my heart lol. If hate to put a ford motor In it. Hate to see ya sell it. Damn leaf lookers are taking over, This rig goes well for sure

He will throw in a free hand shammy for asking price

d9marko said:
Solid parts list. Wish I had the extra cash. Sunday morning bump for ya.
Thanks man, itll make someone a sweet ride for a cheap price. I am negotiable on it too.

Ivy Branch WV, Trail 99 aka LowerJay

On bald 39 Iroks with a tired old 350 in a trail I didnt think I had any business being in. Tried climbing the first part just to take a poser pic and ended up in it and couldnt back out. Was super impressed with how it did and one of my prouder moments in this rig.

Shoot me an offer on this thing, it's a bad mofo for cheap, throw some stickies on it and you can be following a lot of buggies that cost a hell of a lot more!

Finally got some time to clean this unit up and take some better pictures. I'm negotiable on this unit and I think it's a lot of rig for the money.
7cbf9a25ce53ddad96bb7cbfebef9170.jpg
df5c48ba36744b101de37744fff5f1f5.jpg
c7c325cf119a7f0e653e81ac612aa0bb.jpg
384cfe8bdb74c3f08a749c04069d6c3a.jpg
e02b0ba01a517dc0a730219b2ce524d3.jpg
9985f333d053de73b2c771f06d40330f.jpg
87f9b3e1f7060c40a3cd3dae92574917.jpg
459a4d621bef2fe5c823ef70a2b621f6.jpg
22d85953602c5326d4f0c97aabe679f9.jpg
15623e0f14a0dd19176ec1ebae2cc420.jpg
52516646fcc503ad226e3ab89d5cbb48.jpg
b351ac35196949ee97dd1ad5f02e13e7.jpg
7798486d0a5c8c30940f8e152caa6909.jpg

Re: LS Yjuggy on 43s. $10.5k

Hauling this thing to a truck stop in Kentucky to meet a Frenchie so we can SKYPE to another Frenchie and possibly send this thing across that big ass pond they call the Atlantic Ocean. Got my fingers crossed this works out.

Re: LS Yjuggy on 43s. $10.5k

Is this thing still available

Re: Re: LS Yjuggy on 43s. $10.5k

Bindigo said:
Is this thing still available

Yes. I have a dude in France whose interested in it but we haven't settled anything yet. I took it down to Kentucky to meet with Enzo and it started making some weird noise around the transmission that I hadn't heard since I put the tranny in this year. We couldn't figure it out in the truck stop parking lot but when I got it home and took a closer look I think I seen a small crack at the top of the bell housing. It quit making the noise once I got it in the garage and warmed up so I'm thinking the really cold weather and hauling it down the interstate at 80mph really made a non noticeable problem before more noticeable . I plan on looking into it further this week but just wanted to post this so anybody interested knows what's up.

Latest posts