• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired SOLD!!!!!!!

pushrod-racing

169,800 miles and will go up as this is my everyday vehicle. Truck is a 2004 slt with tan leather interior. 6.6 Duramax and Allison transmission. I've had this truck 7 years and it's done me well. The factory Bose CD player jammed a cd so only am/fm and xm satellite work on it. To my knowledge that's the only thing broken I can think of.

October of 2016 I had heads surfaced, installed arp head studs along with c grade gaskets. Also at the same time full egr delete.

November of 2016 new tires

November of 2017 new cp3 injection pump and thermostats

The truck has Nictane cat filter adapter, afe turbo mouthpiece, air aid intake, full egr delete, and 4" mbrp exhaust with 6" tip.

This truck is driven everyday by me so miles will go up. This is a used 13-14 year old truck and is not perfect. It has chips and scratches but nothing major. Truck has an older line x bed liner. Batteries one is a month old other is I believe 10-12 months old. When I done the heads I also replaced several items like pulleys,belt,hoses,and items along those lines. I have the stock fuel filter setup, stock air intake setup, and stock mouthpiece. This is a really good truck and I will try to get more pictures as soon as I can. Price is $17,500.00 obo but I am not in a bind or willing to listen to low ball offers. Call or text 931-808-3369 located in Cookeville, Tn

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    96.5 KB · Views: 99
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    100 KB · Views: 105
Re: 2004 GMC LLY Duramax 2500HD

Interior and more external pics? Why are you selling?