• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

South Loop

Travis1

It has bite again, in the from of moleys.

Watch it on the rock garden exit, A CJ on 33's was laid on it's side (both sides) 2-3 times on it's way out via winch cable.

Oh, and when coming in from the other side, the 2nd set of moleys are pretty good to.

About 3/4 of the trail got somewhere around 1000ft of moleys sprinkled throughout. Would have been more but I kept dropping a damn track. 3 times in 6 hours is too much.

Yellow Jacket hill also got a bit of a makeover this weekend

I only had a couple pics, don't have a spot to drop them at the moment to link to and apparently I can't upload photos of any size anymore.

Imagine a Jeep on 31's getting pulled through the moley's via excavator, due to a moley instituted ARB airline failure and it's winch being torn in half.

Yeah. They just got called moley's out here.

Maybe it's all the nukes affecting the mole population.

went out there this past Saturday and had a blast.
sorry for the cel pics.

16026446_large.jpg

16026458_large.jpg

16026464_large.jpg

16026560_large.jpg

16026556_large.jpg

16026552_large.jpg

16026555_large.jpg

Hell yeah! South loop isn't a walk in the park anymore! I haven't had that much fun wheelin in Tahuya in a long, long time! Stuffed my front diff into one of the moleys and had to winch myself off! That last hole before the rock garden is intense!! Major props to those that braved last weekends nasty weather to breathe so new life into Tahuya!!

Probably the best line I heard all day was someone asking Wagonslayer if his throttle was broken. (He didn't seem to need it all day long!)

I wish I was still 31"S and SUA leaf springs. It was fun in my rig back then. Now I'd be just like wagonslayer, just cruisin through.

Now the brushpickers cant get down the trail in a minivan loaded with 18 immigrants. :haha: