• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Southern Overland Adventure Series

BustedKnucklefilms

RickyB and myself set out to do some adventuring through Tennessee this spring with a few other built street legal jeeps. We brought the cameras along so you could join in on the fun.
This is a new type of video series for us and I hope to do more of these in the future. Wheeling a Daily Driver then hopping on the interstate doing 80mph is a whole new experience and I am hooked.

Episode 1 just dropped. Check it out and let us know what you think.
RCV Southern Overland Adventure heads to Windrock - EP1

I dig it. Looking forward to the next one. I'd love to get my pile to where I could drive it to the trail for a day of wheeling and drive it back home. Keep it up. :driving:

The Luke said:
I dig it. Looking forward to the next one. I'd love to get my pile to where I could drive it to the trail for a day of wheeling and drive it back home. Keep it up. :driving:

Awesome, it was a blast. We should have episode 2 out in 2-3 days. On it we check out the abandoned train at Windrock, Brushy State Penn and the Nemo Tunnel. :driving:

I got to talk to the UA guys at AOP when they came through a couple years ago and that sounds like so much fun. That year might have sucked cause it rained on them everyday.

How far is the train from like the main parking area at windrock?

jeeptj99 said:
I got to talk to the UA guys at AOP when they came through a couple years ago and that sounds like so much fun. That year might have sucked cause it rained on them everyday.

How far is the train from like the main parking area at windrock?

I think it took us around an hour to get there, Ricky would know better as he was the guide/planner.

Cool video, looking forward to the rest of them. That really makes me want to get back up to Windrock soon.

01tj said:
Cool video, looking forward to the rest of them. That really makes me want to get back up to Windrock soon.

I had no idea how many trails they had up there. I usually just go there, race, and leave.

BustedKnucklefilms said:
I had no idea how many trails they had up there. I usually just go there, race, and leave.

72000 acres. It's a bit ridiculous. Easy as heck to get lost.

We had the best Tour Guide possible. I want to go back and do some exploring and do Walden's Ridge since I missed out on the last 3/4 of it.....

BustedKnucklefilms said:
We had the best Tour Guide possible. I want to go back and do some exploring and do Walden's Ridge since I missed out on the last 3/4 of it.....

Did Tony Strap-on make an appearance?

The Luke said:
72000 acres. It's a bit ridiculous. Easy as heck to get lost.

Plus you can tie in to other trail systems like North Cumberland/Royal Blue (if you have the TWRA WMA permit) hundreds of miles of trails.

jeeptj99 said:
Did Tony Strap-on make an appearance?

::) don't **** up a thread about wheelin with your Tony love. :flipoff1:

The Luke said:
He was trying to make a joke about Tony Bolton...He's not very funny though.. :****:

It's not like there are a bunch of comedic geniuses on here to make a comparison :stir:

We went to the train a couple months ago, do not regret that at all. I like gizmo-ey things, I could have looked this thing over for days.

Matt says an hour, and that's probably accurate, but don't let that discourage you from checking it out. It's not like an hour on I-40, you're sawing the wheel the entire time, there's cool views, a dam, creek crossing, so it's in no way time wasted.

Great job, Matt! Looking forward to the next one!
1390813dfb42e8dfc64d5e2db13f848e.jpg
774f3aaf5159a7a8c5514f57a60d9bb8.jpg
8dc6b729f79ed7f2d5e6cc29e81b9713.jpg
bb8fa8f96e39d9797fdfae4eb5b612f0.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Latest posts