• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

SPINOFF- How hard can you squeeze a bathroom scale?

I know Marsha could hit that 300 mark on them scales by standin' on em, but judgin' by the way she squeazes my ole goob some times, I bet she'd give ole muddinmetal a run for his money squeazin' some scales.

:cougar:

Scale squeazin is gon' be the new trend. Like planking, Harlem Shake, and all them other really awesomely badass trends of the past. :****:

This is going to end up like a cummins fuel mileage thread :wtflol: But I'm in, just have to wait until work tomorrow to use the shipping scale since I'm not a woman and don't own a bathroom scale :flipoff1:

I just tried with our bathroom scale and it takes measurements from all 4 corner pads. So I tried a plastic cutting board and it flexed so much the it touched the scale. I have tried and failed all I get is an error code.

The froo froo scale my wife has has little feet spots on it with a ridge in the middle. Imma have to find an old school scale. Maybe her mom has one.

pjprice said:
HardLine arm wrestling/Scale Squeezing Tourney at the Harlan Ride! Hahaha

In & In

Seriously though... there will be alot of people too embarrased/upset to post their results with #s like 216 & 300 floating out there. I know people who are filthy strong in the gym that can't squeeze 160. I'd say the average adult male is in the 120-130 range

I had my daughter with camera in hand and failed because of the error code. If I find a way I will get pics. NOT embarrassed by any means. But my biggest strength is cock strong and I don't see myself proving that one to any one here. lol

muddinmetal said:
In & In

Seriously though... there will be alot of people too embarrased/upset to post their results with #s like 216 & 300 floating out there. I know people who are filthy strong in the gym that can't squeeze 160. I'd say the average adult male is in the 120-130 range

I know people who are weight lifting super stars but can't lift **** in real life work situations.

And I know real life super stars that look stupid in the gym.

I don't know that I've ever met anyone who was a superstar in both.

I suck in the gym but before I threw out my back I could make body builders look stupid performing real-world tasks. Now I baby my back and am not so great in either. :(

I have a buddy who was helping me move equipment into one of my restaurants once. If I run 100 yards I may legitimately keel over and die. He can run indefinitely, non-stop. But after a half a day of moving equipment he had to stop whereas I was just getting started. Its weird how people are built / conditioned.

patooyee said:
I know people who are weight lifting super stars but can't lift **** in real life work situations.

And I know real life super stars that look stupid in the gym.

I don't know that I've ever met anyone who was a superstar in both.

I suck in the gym but before I threw out my back I could make body builders look stupid performing real-world tasks. Now I baby my back and am not so great in either. :(

I have a buddy who was helping me move equipment into one of my restaurants once. If I run 100 yards I may legitimately keel over and die. He can run indefinitely, non-stop. But after a half a day of moving equipment he had to stop whereas I was just getting started. Its weird how people are built / conditioned.

That is me. Maybe thats why my scale read 220.

In college I worked at the athletic center at UGA. Once a year the weight room had a bench competition where all the weight lifters and football players would show off. There was always one super-nice, super-humble guy that was the biggest out of all of them that would never compete though. He and his g/f were stacked. He was about 5'6" tall and 6' wide of pure muscle. 3 years went by and he never did compete but the last year his girlfriend went down to the weight room and bitched him out for being a ***** and not trying, made him go upstairs and do it. He didn't want to and held out until they were about to close the comp and declare a winner when she finally got him up there. The weights from the current leader were still on the bar and he looked at them and told them to add another 200. They looked at him like he was crazy but they did it. He threw it up like it was absolutely nothing, like I would toss around a beach ball. It was so amazing the crowd watching just went silent. He got up and walked off embarrassed, didn't even accept his trophy.

Latest posts