• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

SPINOFF- How hard can you squeeze a bathroom scale?

We need some rules. One hand? Two? Left? Right? Does it have to be a bathroom scale? What if I only have a shipping scale? :)

Well I'm guessing two because I just did my shipping scale right handed and got 130, only 100 left. It only goes to 150 and I maxed it out with both.

Rules:

1) Two hands, arms straight or near straightish.....
2) Absolutely no adjusting the calibration for false readings. No one likes a cheater

ibrokeit said:
Wait. You can't bend your arms!? Post a pic showing how.

I guess you could, but it is harder with you arms stuck out straight from your chest or at angle towards the floor... like a chest or bounce pass in basketball

It is cheating if you let the scale touch any other part of your body though.... you can get an absurdly high reading by pushing the bottom into your belly or thighs

muddinmetal said:
I guess you could, but it is harder with you arms stuck out straight from your chest or at angle towards the floor... like a chest or bounce pass in basketball
If you hit 300 with arms straight out. You should start a tv show. Make a buck or 2. Haha

muddinmetal said:

It is cheating if you let the scale touch any other part of your body though.... you can get an absurdly high reading by pushing the bottom into your belly or thighs

Pic or video and show us how its done, big guy.

muddinmetal said:
I don't actually own a scale... I just always do it when I am taking a dump at someone else's house :****:

I'll see if the wife wants to run over to her mom's house later

damn this just keeps getting better :popcorn:

muddinmetal said:
I don't actually own a scale... I just always do it when I am taking a dump at someone else's house :****:

EVERYONE STOP ASKING FOR PICS OF THIS!!!!

Re: Re: SPINOFF- How hard can you squeeze a bathroom scale?

Lol ive never in my life though of squeezing a scale

I just squeezed 216. I weigh 145lbs and I'm 5 6".
I tried again after being outside for 10 minutes and my hands were slick, could only get 178 after that
Yes my scale is in the garage because I weighed the 4 corners of my rig to tune my suspension 3 years ago. Lol

Latest posts