• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Spinoff-Lets see your dinghy!

Hand fabricated aluminum mini jetboat with UHMW skid plate. Fun on the lake....pure bliss going up whitewater. Only needs 2.5 inches of water

Attachments

• Skid Vicious.jpg
    Skid Vicious.jpg
    299.9 KB · Views: 141
Used a 2017 Kawasaki STX 15-f as the donor ski, after a few Riva mods it's pushing 200hp at 10' long. Ordered the kit from British Columbia, hand made in Crane Hill, AL thumb.gif

Attachments

• Skid Vicious 1.jpg
    Skid Vicious 1.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 134
onepieceatatime said:
That looks like a bad moochine!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

:dblthumb: Thanks..., the wife loves it alot more than the RZR we sold to build it. Need a lightweight sammy or jeep to launch it at sketchy/sloppy boat launches next to rivers. Some Aussies have been using a flatbed with boom arm to swing it over a river or creek and drop it in. drool

rapidrob said:
Hand fabricated aluminum mini jetboat with UHMW skid plate. Fun on the lake....pure bliss going up whitewater. Only needs 2.5 inches of water

DILLY DILLY!!!

ADMINISTRATOR

I wasn't a big fan of the grey Yamaha on the new boat so I am making a few changes, going to buff it today and then install the new decals and this little project will be done.
52699dbc046579addc783a696aed41f1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

GIZMO1 said:
I wasn't a big fan of the grey Yamaha on the new boat so I am making a few changes, going to buff it today and then install the new decals and this little project will be done.
52699dbc046579addc783a696aed41f1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Damn that's going to be nice. Not fan of that grey either

Dang it.

During lake season thats all I wish for is $85k in a frikkin mastercraft

Then after 3 months of water time, the water gets cold

Then I laugh at that guy making a mortgage payment on his boat in December. Hauling it down the highway cuz he can't afford his slip during Christmas time.

Lol

Anyway damn I wish I had the cash for one

I learn't to use tapatalk, here is our " PoonToon " we got at the end of last year. Only got it on the water once before I had to leave and winter hit. Looking forward to this year tho !
1041f1baf39cc347ebf90acd2a213d0d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

P said:
I learn't to use tapatalk, here is our " PoonToon " we got at the end of last year. Only got it on the water once before I had to leave and winter hit. Looking forward to this year tho !
1041f1baf39cc347ebf90acd2a213d0d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

That's not a Poon Toon, it's called a "[size=10pt]P'toon[/size]" Watch dem Co Pays though... :rolf:

ADMINISTRATOR