• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Spinoff-Lets see your dinghy!

pjprice said:
I've got the same one sitting in the garage. Had it 3-4 years, no real complaints.

I have been looking for years for a good price on a used one.. I just couldn't justify $750-800 for a new one when we already have a few other canoes and 7-8 kayaks in the family.

smbroady82 said:
I have been looking for years for a good price on a used one.. I just couldn't justify $750-800 for a new one when we already have a few other canoes and 7-8 kayaks in the family.

Yea. We got ours back before the big kayak/canoe "rush" that seemed to take over. Can't remember what I payed but I know it was considerably lower than what they are now.

sleepsontoilet said:
I got to borrow a buddies 30' Baja with twin 502s the other day. Nice boat, but too rich for my blood.

Dang that's a big boat! What's the size tank does it have?

86chevota said:
Dang that's a big boat! What's the size tank does it have?

I honestly don't know, he just bought it last week. He said he put a few hundred dollars in it and has taken it out a time or two since then. I just ran across the lake to a small island and tied off so my boys could swim, then brought it back to beat rush hour. It's about 6900 lbs according to him, and it feels like it, bc it rides darn smooth.

A little weekend R&R.
7bfecca3d49ef84518cbed00fb4be0e1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sleepsontoilet said:
I honestly don't know, he just bought it last week. He said he put a few hundred dollars in it and has taken it out a time or two since then. I just ran across the lake to a small island and tied off so my boys could swim, then brought it back to beat rush hour. It's about 6900 lbs according to him, and it feels like it, bc it rides darn smooth.

Thank you I'd say a man could burn a few hundred in gas easy! Very nice boat

I picked up this little beauty over the weekend! 1971 Starcraft sprint, aluminum hull, 16', 50hp evinrude with large gear case and the electric shift console.

it's 100% restored, the guy just finished it in March, and did an amazing job. It has a Cmc tilt/trim setup, trim tabs, gps/depth finder, new ss prop, new foam, new floor, new one piece transom, all lights converted to leds, new radio setup, in boat lighting, new bilge pump setup, completely rewired with CB panels, no fuses, under floor storage, snap in carpet on a new floor, rebuilt all roller trailer, motor runs great, I can't wait to finish a couple last details and enjoy it for a long time.

-period correct ski pylon
-aluminum fuel tank with a filler cap in the splash well (currently has dual 6 gallon tanks)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    134.3 KB · Views: 103
Can someone tell me why the steering wheel is always on the right side of a boat ? Rules of the sea says to stay to the right and pass on coming boats to the right, when possible, like on the US highway.

Latest posts