• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

spinoff thread..... Trail bouncer!

sledneck

There I coined the term... Now I'm going to copy write the term and make ummmm nothing. Trail bouncer is anyone that wheels anywhere east of Colorado in rocks, mud covered tree roots, up hills and ledges, waterfalls hell they even wheel in the snow. Now someone go make a bad ass trail bouncing video and make enough to buy something from the dollar menu. :driving:

Yes as long as you try to spin the tires at least 3 times in a afternoon. thumb.gif Also a "trail bouncer" is someone who likes to booze cruise, wheel, trail ride etc. With friends old and new rather than stand on a hillside for 8 hours and watch others wreck there junk.

Wasn't "Trail bouncer" used to describe the EB Customs rig in the latest Peterson's mag?

A bouncer with some tools, maybe recovery gear, and a cooler should pretty much sum up a "trail bouncer".

Having your :tc follow you around a park in a Razr with tools and beer doesn't count.

bgredjeep said:
Wasn't "Trail bouncer" used to describe the EB Customs rig in the latest Peterson's mag?

A bouncer with some tools, maybe recovery gear, and a cooler should pretty much sum up a "trail bouncer".

Having your :tc follow you around a park in a Razr with tools and beer doesn't count.
SHUT THE FRONT DOOR.... Are you for F'n real, Peterson is already ripping this off? Guess we need mad knuckles and busted ram video crew out to put some action on youtubes to let the world know trail bouncing is the next big thing.

Re: Re: spinoff thread..... Trail bouncer!

bgredjeep said:

Smewhtguy used the term when he built the Dirty Girl rig a while ago. Pretty sure it was in a magazine too

pretty sure we just call it fast trail riding

sledneck said:
There I coined the term... Now I'm going to copy write the term and make ummmm nothing. Trail bouncer is anyone that wheels anywhere east of Colorado in rocks, mud covered tree roots, up hills and ledges, waterfalls hell they even wheel in the snow. Now someone go make a bad ass trail bouncing video and make enough to buy something from the dollar menu. :driving:
This is the category I'd put myself and most of my riding buddies in. Well built capable rigs that can take some abuse but not looking for the "yard sale/YouTube" distinction. :driving: :drinkers:
Couple guys I ride with do run some of the comps,SRRS and ARC,but at end of the day they're still "Trail Bouncers". Let's ride!!! :****:

I try to crawl everything I can but sometimes that just will not get it done. So spinning the tires is all I got left. :****:

sledneck said:
Yes as long as you try to spin the tires at least 3 times in a afternoon. thumb.gif Also a "trail bouncer" is someone who likes to booze cruise, wheel, trail ride etc. With friends old and new rather than stand on a hillside for 8 hours and watch others wreck there junk.

Where do I sign up to be part of this new type of riding you speak of. It sounds awsome!! :drinkers: :smoke: :driving:

As pholmann can attest, I wheel some slightly underpowered, small-axled, small tire rigs (if you consider a 37" small). Every trail I go up I'm on the rev limiter and he's at the top waving his arms saying, "NO, NO, NO, NOOOOOO!!!" So yes, I've been a trail bouncer since day one!
:****: :driving:

I built mine to be in the paper weight class. Sum'bitch never leaves the house. Most expensive paperweight I've seen.

I can get you some cool videos of it but I think they are already doing those. Think they are called a "walk around" video.

Latest posts