• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Stand back beotches

TC has more drive than anyone .. i bet hes back on top .before the season is over :tc

Re: Stand back beotches

No doubt,

I bet it'll have a different rearend before the next race. Maybe both axles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Stand back beotches

poolman said:
More drive or more sponsorship?
I'd say those two are related. You don't get sponsors by being lazy and unmotivated.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

onepieceatatime said:
I'd say those two are related. You don't get sponsors by being lazy and unmotivated.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Zactly , that kid hustles like a mofo :****:

P said:
Right, I saw a little pissin match on Coles Instagram post with Torq and some comments Cole made. Good entertainment for anyone with no dog in the fight :popcorn:
Hahahahaha
2bdfe50a5503242558e89aef321c48a6.jpg
4973f68376d4f6c7951303d07a0e790b.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I caught wind Scott at Sunfire has a fresh built axle with TC's name on it sitting in his shop ready to be or has already been sent to him. I'm guessing its his Prorock built 80 that TC had in his other buggys,, Not sure i could be way wrong or just rumors :stir:

Why would you sponsor a rig if you are not 150% sure your product would hold up? And, on top of that, whine on social media when people are talking about the issue? If you don't want to get bad mouthed don't build stuff that breaks, if it does break tweet out "We at Torq Motorsports seem to have underestimated the shear abuse TC puts a product through. While we made a mistake, we are working to fix it and make it better. None of that shouldn't bother all you :tc out there, our products will hold up just fine on your junk and we look forward to selling you more stuff."

I am not sure what the previous comment Cole made was, but I think it is funny the company is acting like he some big bad cyber bully :rolf: :rolf:

The Torq stuff looks awesome but I just don't see how that fabricated housing could be as structurally rigid as a cast iron center chunk. I saw a video once where they were testing the amount of ft/lbs different axle shafts could hold before they broke. After a shaft finally broke they played the video back in slow motion and the amount of deflection in the center chunk that bounced back when the shaft broke was crazy.

Big block torque and 47 spline shafts aren't gonna cut any ring and pinion much slack for one and then when you add load bolts in the mix there's really nowhere for the deflection to go besides the the ring gear teeth.

tallnate said:
I just don't see how that fabricated housing could be as structurally rigid as a cast iron center chunk

Not sure about this idea. My thought is this. High horsepower drag cars run fabricated rear ends. I'd say quite a few are substantially more LEGIT horsepowers than what this buggy is advertised as. They seem to be just fine. The biggest difference I see between what a drag car goes through and an off road application is shock load. Just thinking out load here.

A drag car probably weighs about half of what a rock bouncer weighs , also the rotating mass of two 43" tires on heavy duty beadlocks is way heavier then a drag car slick and wheel combo of that horsepower range . Drag cars pull some crazy shock load of the transbrake though . Some cool videos on YouTube of rear ends letting go on drag cars during the launch .

Rockwells607 said:
A drag car probably weighs about half of what a rock bouncer weighs , also the rotating mass of two 43" tires on heavy duty beadlocks is way heavier then a drag car slick and wheel combo of that horsepower range . Drag cars pull some crazy shock load of the transbrake though . Some cool videos on YouTube of rear ends letting go on drag cars during the launch .

A top fuel dragster that makes 10,000 HP vs buggy that makes 1500 (I'm being EXTREMELY generous here).

tonybolton said:
You guys think the width of those drag car rear ends is a factor? What are they...like WMS to WMS 3ft?

I'd say the contact patch makes a difference. Traction is traction

wizzo said:
A top fuel dragster that makes 10,000 HP vs buggy that makes 1500 (I'm being EXTREMELY generous here).

I'd say the contact patch makes a difference. Traction is traction

I say the number one thing is the consistency of the impact. A drag car is going to get at a constant load from one direction usually. A bouncer can spin a 200 lb tire at 90 mph and then encounter an obstacle that stops it dead in it's tracks... all while taking opposing loads from all directions

Damn that is funny to read btw

So i googled it and the ultra 14 is a custom ring and pinion cut to ride on coast and drive side. 10 and a half inch ring gear qith a 2 inch od 37 spline pinion.

Latest posts