• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Step Brothers movie review

Speeding

Forum member #1
Hardline Crawler
I really don't want to do a review as much as I want Matt O do to a review, or maybe let THE DRAGON do it. laughing1 All I can say was it was pretty awesome, it was like a combination of Fergie and Jesus. laughing1

I saw the promo clip they used on Kimmel. I was rolling. The scene when the younger brother is showing the house to some perspective buyers, and The Step-Borthers dress up to scare them off. I about fell outta bed laughing.

Cant wait to see it.

Very funny and mostly pointless humor. Reily plays the more dominate brother which is wierd since it is usually Ferrell in that role. Good flick though. I traveled 500 miles to give you my seed!

The wife and I went to see it yesterday afternoon. We left about half way through it. That had to be the worst movie Will Farrell has ever made.

Really, half way through? It was not as good as some of his movies, but it is worth a ticket price IMO. Now Semi-Pro was terrible, but this had funny moments

Just got back 5 min ago. I thought it was hilarious. Well worth seeing IMO.

seemed to be a stereotypical ferrel movie to me..
Lots of hilarious skits and one liners.. but overall lack of unity to bring it all together..

and damn.. "****" isn't funny after the 5000th time....

"Boats 'N Hoes"

DavidsCJ7 said:
The wife and I went to see it yesterday afternoon. We left about half way through it. That had to be the worst movie Will Farrell has ever made.
can you say type casted? I am not a will farrell fan. It's either good or horrible. Usually horrible with a few one liners tossed in

Dark Knight was pretty good though.

You are right on Jrich. I was laughing all the way through because I love one-liners and quoting movies, but there was no plot or underlying theme. Also you have to accept the fact that the play 40 year old men in the movie but are acting like 12 year olds. Tons of cousing and sexual humor, almost too much. Plus Ferrell is not the lead role, which is strange. It will probably be like an Anchorman to most people, love or hate. I watched all the trailers and had high hopes since Ferrell and Riley were great in Ricky Bobby. THe trailers were funny also so I had a lot of anticipation built up.

I go to see movies like this to get quotes so I can better communicate with my fellow fawked up man. this is How I communicate at work. trufax. I don't want a plot. if I want a ****ing plot I'll go see something without will in it. I love will. bones is a ****ing fag for not. **** that guy.

Saw it tonight, laughed my ass off at how shitty it was. Seriously worst movie ever. I can barely even remember a good qoute, yes there were a few I know.
****ing SLEEPWALKING is where I was like, **** did I really pay $9.50 for this, oh wait and I brought the wife, and we ate overpriced **** from the counter, FAWK, I got bent without KY BAD!

P said:
ON a related note.. I rented Semi Pro and it sucked ass...

I passed out mid movie, and only had one beer....
so take it for what u will...

Hopin P. was gonna put me in the bed w/ Ambo instead of offering up the couch... :flipoff1:

Latest posts