• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sticky Bogger opinions

bushhog750

I know opinions are like ass holes and everybody has one. I'm running sticky Iroks right now that work pretty damn good when it's dry. I'm thinking about purchasing a set of sticky boggers. Anyone with any experience with the bogger or opinions on them.

muddinmetal said:
Seems to me like it'd have to be the best tire on earth and I wonder why I don't see more people running them...
My thoughts exactly. I don't know anyone running them so haven't heard **** about them.

They are regular compound. I think we are gonna go in together and buy 2 sets of the stickies though.

If the Sticky Boggers weren't so DAMN skinny i'd get them next. The SX's are too heavy IMO. Or atleast for my rig. I would need more HP, and a new front axle. I will either go back to Irok's or swap to a BFG next go round.

Re: Re: Re: Sticky Bogger opinions

matth_85 said:
If the Sticky Boggers weren't so DAMN skinny i'd get them next. The SX's are too heavy IMO. Or atleast for my rig. I would need more HP, and a new front axle. I will either go back to Irok's or swap to a BFG next go round.
if the weight of SXs scare your front axle. Then the bite of the bogger, especially a cut bogger should send you running

FullThrottle89 said:
Run the sticky boggers, anything is better than Icants :****:
The Iroks work when it's dry. I don't remember not climbing anything you have so far. But I do remember climbing 46 and 64 at AOP when you didn't. The Iroks have their weakness no doubt. But they also have their days too.

matth_85 said:
It's not the bite I'm worried about, it is the weight of the 43. I don't honestly think the boggers will bite more than the iroks all the time. But I think they will be a better all around tire especially since it rains all the damn time here. Hence this past weekend at AOP. But yes the weight of the 43 scares me a little, I mounted a set the other day and almost **** my pants trying to pick it up to put on buggy. I'm not the biggest fella around though. Lol

Re: Re: Re: Sticky Bogger opinions

bushhog750 said:
The Iroks work when it's dry. I don't remember not climbing anything you have so far. But I do remember climbing 46 and 64 at AOP when you didn't. The Iroks have their weakness no doubt. But they also have their days too.
your heep don't weight 7000+,haha. My cut military tires work as good as the boggers when it is wet. But they both have there places. If I ever by another set it will be SXs. But I'm not worried about weight. The ones on it now weight 450+ ea.

Yeah I'm trying to lose a little weight on mine but damn those 43's are heavy. Rotating mass is the way I see the weight issue with the 43's. I don't think my 60 with nothing but chromoly axles and super joints will like the 43's as much as the lighter bogger.

Scramblerj, offroadcrawler1 & brenn18c on pirate have good things to say on the sticky boggers they have. Haven't really saw much talk about the sticky lately, just a couple more regular compound boggers coming soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was gonna try a set last year, but Scott Goforth talked me outta them. Said they were so soft that you could possibly rip the lugs of barehanded. So you could imagine what 300hp plus might do to one.

93puggy said:
I was gonna try a set last year, but Scott Goforth talked me outta them. Said they were so soft that you could possibly rip the lugs of barehanded. So you could imagine what 300hp plus might do to one.
Really!!! That is good information.