• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sticky boogers???

b2b4adc0a7d95f6f614d4f9dcff0b292.jpg
f4e5a26afff7ceca8a06900c9ef87641.jpg
92bf04d1e28399bb5f127912726eb5c6.jpg
pics of the 44" India Bogger

I wouldn't mess with interco... I would just call Scott GoForth and either go up there or have him ship you a set.... It hard to imagine his stock of tires until you see them in person .... Same thing with allied and Raceline wheels !!! Dude has some serious jack in wheels and tires !

muddinmetal said:
Every trail in the park.... all the rocks, all the hills, and anything in between

I may loose my 5 dollars, and really have nothing to base it but I would bet a bogger won't walk boat ramp like a red label will.

See that's what intrigued me about the sticky compound in them. I'm not generally a bogger fan. The compound is hard as a whores heart and they just don't do that great on rocks. But where it's dirt or muddy they are king. So if you soften them up with the right compound, to me they would seem like a contender for being one of the baddest tires in the south east. Especially if you would take and cut the larger bar tread in half with about an inch and a half gap between them.

CheapJ7 said:
I may loose my 5 dollars, and really have nothing to base it but I would bet a bogger won't walk boat ramp like a red label will.

1 obstacle..... but if you ran 75 trails at Chocco I think the bogger would win overall

muddinmetal said:
1 obstacle..... but if you ran 75 trails at Chocco I think the bogger would win overall

Nah I bet a Red label would climb everything that Bogger would and probably do it easier. I base my opinion on the fact TC used to borrow my buggy and go climb some stupid muddy hills around his and my buggy only had Reds and very little horsepower.

Cole said:
Nah I bet a Red label would climb everything that Bogger would and probably do it easier. I base my opinion on the fact TC used to borrow my buggy and go climb some stupid muddy hills around his and my buggy only had Reds and very little horsepower.

Im too poor to let someone borrow my Sticky boggers, so why dont you send me a set of reds with some 8lug beadlocks and I will takem them all to the trails and mount em up on the spot and do a comparison of each, and you should come video it. My brother has some new Maxxis Treps so we can throw them on to compare em all.

Only reason I lean more toward the bogger is the tread design works better once you add in any loose material, in my opinion.

Would be awesome to see video and an honest comparison of each.