• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sticky Mickey

I've been waiting for a couple years for someone to come out with a "super stickie" a tire that would last half as long as a red, trep or a sx but would climb a prison wall. Maybe this is it? :popcorn:

Looks like a pit bull rocker had sex with a Baja claw, hope it's super sticky and cheap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Few pics I've seen...
5e758245236795e9c361cfe0200a8114.jpg
0888191daecf11cce3b7c6b081cbe75e.jpg
bed49d9f469f903dd634e4ade0cb7f4a.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

kmcminn said:
I'm interested to see what they cost.
This.....also going to be interested in durability. Would be an expensive gamble without seeing some real world results.

scooter60 said:
This.....also going to be interested in durability. Would be an expensive gamble without seeing some real world results.

X3 Are they as stickie as a SX?

Am I the only one that doesn't love it? Not a fan of the big tread voids. Reminds me of an Aetna cut SX which is great on loose climbs but for an all around rock crawling tire I prefer a better contact patch. Pure keyboard speculation but I'll let someone else test them before I start getting excited.

redneckengineered said:
Am I the only one that doesn't love it? Not a fan of the big tread voids. Reminds me of an Aetna cut SX which is great on loose climbs but for an all around rock crawling tire I prefer a better contact patch. Pure keyboard speculation but I'll let someone else test them before I start getting excited.

You're not the only one. They just look like a monster atv tire to me. If I was in to long loose dirt hill climbs or mud runs then maybe but I'll definitely pass for now.