• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sticky Mickey

XJay said:
Side question; where in Ohio do you wheel that has terrain like that? Sounds badass.
southeastern Ohio, we have a few small parks to wheel, we've lost some great places in last couple years, there's some awesome areas but it's eitber government land or private property

More pictars. Gnarly looking meats, that's for sure.

a79d6f3627e9b7f334663222c9377762.jpg

22a305e53d9d981778c26e02a4e8f982.jpg

87422d88422b8d6f3e8a2c65efc110de.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

sledneck said:
#Wellsvilleistheshit
Wellsville was the **** but closed I'm sure some still trespass and run it but I'm not taking the chance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Re: Re: Sticky Mickey

Zjman said:
I think this tire would do great for Ohio wheeling,

You'd have to swap that 351 for a Chevy motor to be able to spin these tares though!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Zjman said:
southeastern Ohio, we have a few small parks to wheel, we've lost some great places in last couple years, there's some awesome areas but it's eitber government land or private property
Damn that sucks... I'm used to driving 8 hours + either south or north being from Windsor Ontario across from Detroit.
Would be nice if there was good wheeling within a few hours. Ohio would be perfect.

Cant say that I would pick them for the type of riding that I do...but no doubt its really cool to see another brand throwing their hat into the ring in the big sticky market.

I do laugh pretty hard at them being called the Baja Pro...wtf does a tire like that have ANYTHING to do with Baja anything??? lol laughing1

XJay said:
Damn that sucks... I'm used to driving 8 hours + either south or north being from Windsor Ontario across from Detroit.
Would be nice if there was good wheeling within a few hours. Ohio would be perfect.
Check out stillwell stompers, I know couple people from Michigan come down for their open rides, I think they have 2 a year.

redneckengineered said:
Am I the only one that doesn't love it? Not a fan of the big tread voids. Reminds me of an Aetna cut SX which is great on loose climbs but for an all around rock crawling tire I prefer a better contact patch. Pure keyboard speculation but I'll let someone else test them before I start getting excited.

Nope, I was thinking the exact same thing. Looks like it would destroy loose dirt, but rock, not so much. It looks flashemifyougotem though

tonybolton said:
Sorry....too busy checking Tech threads for grammatical spelling errors / punctuation so i'll have something negative to post about in my 6 posts a month average resume'.

6 a month... I didn't know you had that much free time away from Instagram :flipoff1:

P said:
6 a month... I didn't know you had that much free time away from Instagram :flipoff1:

...there's an app-for-that. You wouldn't like it...it's alot like posting pix on TapaTalk. Chinese underwater trigonometry ****...

Eddyj said:
Any of these warlocks seen at RBD?

Didn't see any but talked to Bobby Tanner about them. He said the current compound would be great for mud and dirt, but too soft for hard packed rocks.

Said Mickey was going to adjust the compound a bit.