• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sticky Mickey

I thought I saw a set on one of the rigs qualifying earlier this week. But of course I didn't pay attention to who it was. It was a green buggy and the tires looked about a mile wide..... I know that much. Lol

The Luke said:
I thought I saw a set on one of the rigs qualifying earlier this week. But of course I didn't pay attention to who it was. It was a green buggy and the tires looked about a mile wide..... I know that much. Lol

There was a green buggy on Rocks and the USD Stickies that ran the Shootout Monday night and tried to qualify via the LCQ on Tuesday. Not sure whether he qualified or not though.

I know Harry Wagner of 4-Wheel Offroad magazine is out at KOH running a set of the sticky Mickie's on his dent side trail rig.

The Luke said:

If you watch BK shootout video one of the announcers said someone was running them. I want to say it was the white toyota maybe.

didn't Jack Porter have the Mickey's on when he ran Bobby's buggy in the shootout? I'd be interested to hear what broke. Bobby has stripped the splines out of a couple of 40 spline spools with the 43 SX's. So, I imagine these Mickey's will be even harder on parts

onetoncrawler said:
didn't Jack Porter have the Mickey's on when he ran Bobby's buggy in the shootout? I'd be interested to hear what broke. Bobby has stripped the splines out of a couple of 40 spline spools with the 43 SX's. So, I imagine these Mickey's will be even harder on parts

I dont know what tires they were but they were beefy as ****. I wonder how hard the usd and these will be on parts though. They didnt look to be too easy on them.

Off subject a little. Everyone in the shootout with the USD's rolled their **** way too easily. Those tires are way too bouncy IMO.

Molly Hatchet said:
Off subject a little. Everyone in the shootout with the USD's rolled their **** way too easily. Those tires are way too bouncy IMO.

I noticed that also. They kind of reacted similar to a buggy on 47 iroks or something. I'm not sold on the 46 USD just yet

onetoncrawler said:
I noticed that also. They kind of reacted similar to a buggy on 47 iroks or something. I'm not sold on the 46 USD just yet

Gotta go and put something fancy on the classified build huh... ::)

ridered3 said:
There was a green buggy on Rocks and the USD Stickies that ran the Shootout Monday night and tried to qualify via the LCQ on Tuesday. Not sure whether he qualified or not though.
I bet that was it. Big ole nasty looking tars

ridered3 said:

I know Harry Wagner of 4-Wheel Offroad magazine is out at KOH running a set of the sticky Mickie's on his dent side trail rig.

I think you are talking about the "Shredded Lettuce" buggy. Don't know anything about it, but it looks like it's trying to cross over between a U4 and a bouncer. thumb.gif

ADMINISTRATOR

I looked that rig up. I did see that one. But I don't think that's the one I saw. I swear I thought it had lime green panels.

CHASMAN9 said:
I think you are talking about the "Shredded Lettuce" buggy. Don't know anything about it, but it looks like it's trying to cross over between a U4 and a bouncer. thumb.gif

ADMINISTRATOR

Correct on me referring to the the "Shredded Lettuce" buggy. He's racing in today's big race too.

Re: Re: Sticky Mickey

ridered3 said:
Correct on me referring to the the "Shredded Lettuce" buggy. He's racing in today's big race too.
He was setting at Backdoor broke about a hour ago.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Sticky Mickey

Pumpkin said:
He was setting at Backdoor broke about a hour ago.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Yeah I noticed that too. It's getting lots of screen time but so far it's always broken when on the screen.