• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

STL - 24 Hour Night Ride - July 23, 2016

L

lowbudgetjunk

Their night rides usually end at midnight. For those of you that want to go and ride all day or all night, here you go.

13434908_1179396532080167_8463831439405806195_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/events/989639877824133/

We have heard your requests over these past few years and have finally decided to try the 24 hour ride. This will be a trial run to see whether or not it would be worth it to do more in the future. Our gates will open at 8am Saturday July 23rd and not close until 6pm Sunday evening.

+ The same rules that apply to every other night right will also apply to this one.
+ Your vehicle must have fully functioning headlights and tail lights in order for you to participate.
+ Helmets are required on all off road vehicles that do NOT have a roll cage.
+ Seatbelts are required on everything else.
+ This is NOT a guided event
+ If you choose to ride Sunday as well you will have to pay for that seperately.

Night Ride prices:
Day riding only (8:30a-6:00p) - $10.00 per person.
Night riding only (6:00p-8am Sunday Morning) - $15.00 per person.
Day and Night riding (8:30a- 8am Sunday Morning) - $20.00 per person.

Child prices:
(Ages 6-12) Day only - $5.00.
Night Only - $10.00.
Day and Night - $15.00.
*Children 5 and under are Free.

We look forward to seeing you all there!!! Please feel free to share this event and tag as many people as you can to get the word out! :)

Re:

I am pretty sure I will be there....even if I have to close at work, I can come night ride afterwards. Put me there at midnightish. RZR will get you everywhere you need to go. Plenty of bypasses if you know your way around. If not, drive a tank of fuel through that bad boy and you will see at least half the park. I'll get Bobby to post up the must do trails on a RZR if he has a minute.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
I am pretty sure I will be there....even if I have to close at work, I can come night ride afterwards. Put me there at midnightish. RZR will get you everywhere you need to go. Plenty of bypasses if you know your way around. If not, drive a tank of fuel through that bad boy and you will see at least half the park. I'll get Bobby to post up the must do trails on a RZR if he has a minute.

To me most every trail is great there in a rzr. They have mud trails, normal leaf looking trails and any level hill u wish to hit (with bypasses). I normally would go and make a 35 mile loop and not re-ride the same trail very far.

It's hard for me to navigate someone on that exact loop by writing it out especially not knowing your riding style but here are some trail number and names to look for.

500 series trails. Be on left on main loop road entering park. It's basically by pass Trails for lot of the hills but fun in rzr.
First Trails you see on right as you pass the bridge entering is mud Trails.
Rock creek trail is good. It's off of 414.
Start at 418b and go down to left to enter boot leg creek.
411 long trail
406 stay on upper part. Lower part is all mud.
407 series Trails and hills nothing crazy
Turkey hill (it's a trail)
Valley hill . Rocky trial.
421. Long trail rocks and leaf looking.
Yeti bottoms is fun. But have someone with you and possibly winch. I haven't rode it in a while but its long trail with nice hill to get out. ( could Always turn around if needed)

That's probably enough to confuse someone if you let me know what kind riding u looking for I might can give you more specific locations. I sold my rzr or I would be there myself.

Re:

ExpensiveDreams said:
To me most every trail is great there in a rzr. They have mud trails, normal leaf looking trails and any level hill u wish to hit (with bypasses). I normally would go and make a 35 mile loop and not re-ride the same trail very far.

It's hard for me to navigate someone on that exact loop by writing it out especially not knowing your riding style but here are some trail number and names to look for.

500 series trails. Be on left on main loop road entering park. It's basically by pass Trails for lot of the hills but fun in rzr.
First Trails you see on right as you pass the bridge entering is mud Trails.
Rock creek trail is good. It's off of 414.
Start at 418b and go down to left to enter boot leg creek.
411 long trail
406 stay on upper part. Lower part is all mud.
407 series Trails and hills nothing crazy
Turkey hill (it's a trail)
Valley hill . Rocky trial.
421. Long trail rocks and leaf looking.
Yeti bottoms is fun. But have someone with you and possibly winch. I haven't rode it in a while but its long trail with nice hill to get out. ( could Always turn around if needed)

That's probably enough to confuse someone if you let me know what kind riding u looking for I might can give you more specific locations. I sold my rzr or I would be there myself.

Thanks for the list. I like everything except mud. Can't stand that stuff. I am sure I'll find someone familiar with the park to follow for my first trip. Thanks again.

I am headed to MO on Monday. If all goes well, I should be at Stony on Saturday. If not, it will be 50/50.

Trying to plan my weekend. Anyone going to this? I just noticed it is the same night/weekend as the AOP night ride. I don't want to drag the jeep all the way over there to ride by my lonesome.

Anyone plan on going to this might be free that night and last time I went to ride Stoney only got two trail in before something broke

Re:

I probably won't be able to get my transfer case in, but if you have a seat I could come and show you around. I'll ask Kevin of he wants to head out too.

Kel if it makes you feel better I have install transmission before I can ride today/ tonight myself :****: if I can get it all back together I wouldn't mind coming down and riding around if I could find some folks to ride with

Re:

Damn you got me beat by an hour already. I'd be a lot closer to being done, minus the fact that I can't find unicorn bearing for my spindle. Coffee and I'm gonna tear into the passenger side to try and get the bearing first. Give me a hollar if you come this way.