• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Stock XP 1000 Trailing Arms

RockHales

I twisted the right side like a candy cane this weekend,,anyone happen to have a set laying around after a switch to some aftermarkets ?

blackrunner93 said:
I have a pair. call or text me (256) 627-6three44
thank you but I simply don't have time for a 6hr drive,I thought you were on the east side of the state. Thank you for the post and good luck with the racing!

assuming you're talking about the front cast piece that houses the uniball. I bent mine around when I got it in '13, then straightened it (no heat, very little force, easy as F to bend) and raced it for 2 more years. no cracks when straightened, still no cracks. I've bent several back since. If the tube is bent, I normally straighten in press and plate it back with a gusset.

blacksheep10 said:
assuming you're talking about the front cast piece that houses the uniball. I bent mine around when I got it in '13, then straightened it (no heat, very little force, easy as F to bend) and raced it for 2 more years. no cracks when straightened, still no cracks. I've bent several back since. If the tube is bent, I normally straighten in press and plate it back with a gusset.
you assumed right,and I did think about doing only a 100 times but I sometimes ride alone in an area that is a long long walk out and I maybe racing too and the OCD within me would not allow it,found one on EBay for $140 to the door. But now wished I had just straightened it .