• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Stolen Beadlocks & 36" Iroks from Louisville Tn

ole heep

A very good friend of mine had some wheels and tires stolen from his house Sunday 9/16 in Louisville Tn near Topside Rd.
They are 36/13.50-15 Iroks about half worn on DIY beadlocks 6 lug with worn neon green paint on outer rings and Black wheels. Tires are centercut /straight grooved on all center lugs. Wheels & tires were an assembly and off the truck. The person that stole them also got a expensive battery charger. This person had to drive up an 1/4 mile driveway and load all of this in a truck. There are apartments at the lower part of the driveway and I am pretty sure that is where they went. Pretty damn sad!!! Any help or information would be appreciated.
Tim Lavan 865-257-2628 or Mike Detota 865-740-1830

cce8b64802b0122535aec0d929e40b63.jpg

0310aab274827314946c081e9df294e1.jpg

Here we go

jeeptj99 said:
Holy ****. That's insane. Do they have any leads or anything like that?

They did find a Cell phone left in the truck that does not belong to them or their employees so hopefully that leads Police to getting this **** bird thief that is now also a murderer. As of right now Police have everything impounded and not releasing much info since he is still " at large " or in hiding. Between the truck trailer and nature of the biz, this involves 3 members of his family so we really are praying the Police capture this guy and he faces Justice for the Family of the man killed.

P said:
They did find a Cell phone left in the truck that does not belong to them or their employees so hopefully that leads Police to getting this **** bird thief that is now also a murderer. As of right now Police have everything impounded and not releasing much info since he is still " at large " or in hiding. Between the truck trailer and nature of the biz, this involves 3 members of his family so we really are praying the Police capture this guy and he faces Justice for the Family of the man killed.

No joke plus if he was a contractor then he made his living with the truck so he's out of work too right now. Man i hope they catch the dirt bag quick.